YAY! Fully cooked!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey gorls

well im 37 weeks today so i guess my precious little boy could arrive any day now :)

And im all ready for him...hospital bags are completely done...his things are washed and ironed....everythin he has is now in his room i can relax until hes ready to make an appearance

xxx

Yay! Relax now :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Such a good feeling isn't it! Woop woop to being cooked !

Congratulations!!! you made it!! xxx

Happy fully cooked day hun, not long to go now!

xxxxxx

Yay!! Bubs being in your arms and life is around the corner!! xxx

OMG I can't believe ur fully cooked bella! Where has the time gone? I remember ur bfp! Hopefully ur little boy won't keep u waiting too long! Xx

Wow I can't believe you are fully cooked and ready to go I wish you the best of luck xx

Hey gorls

well im 37 weeks today so i guess my precious little boy could arrive any day now :)

And im all ready for him...hospital bags are completely done...his things are washed and ironed....everythin he has is now in his room i can relax until hes ready to make an appearance

xxx

Yay I'm fully cooked today too but unlike you Bellarina I am not ready for my little lady. No clothes washed or bags packed yet !! Think I need to get my arse into gear lol :) xx

awe thank you gorgeous ladies for your lovely messages :) hope he doesn't keep me waiting too long

xxx

p.s. Clairabelle.....get cracking hun as u never know lol xxx

Happy fully cooked day hun!! Cannot believe u r at this date already!!! Xxx

Happy Fully Cooked Day +1!!!! So happy for you hun! Cant wait to see the Bella labour thread! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back