Yay fully cooked!!xx

Clairexx

Reaction score
37 weeks today!!! I can't believe it, still feels like just yesterday I was saying "yay V day!"

Sooooo ready for baby to come now!!! Gonna up my raspberry tea and get my sexy on! Xxxx

Woohoo!! Fully cooked!!
Defo up the RLT and sexy time! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Whooo yay for being fully cooked :-D can't wait to be saying this in two weeks x

Woo! I was 37 weeks yesterday so doing everything I can now hahaa!xx

Thanks ladies!! I've convinced myself I felt baby drop more the last couple of days too (wishful thinking) but its definitely gonna happen soon either way! Xxxx

Congratulations on being fully cooked :) hope you're not waiting too long for your little one to make an appearance xxx

Yaaaay! Congratulations!!!less than 8 weeks for me. Eeeek! Get on the 3 Bs. :)

Thanks girls.. I'm going to be convinced every 5 minutes that something is happening now haha (already done it a million times today...) xxx

Thanks girls.. I'm going to be convinced every 5 minutes that something is happening now haha (already done it a million times today...) xxx

That's what I'm like! Any slight ache or symptom I'm praying its the start!!
Another 2wks yet! :-/
I'm booked for a sweep on the 1st July (40+2) and I'll end up begging they induce me instead of a sweep lol xx

Tapatalking. X

That's what I'm like! Any slight ache or symptom I'm praying its the start!!
Another 2wks yet! :-/
I'm booked for a sweep on the 1st July (40+2) and I'll end up begging they induce me instead of a sweep lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Haha, it's gonna be torture isn't it!!! It's good you've got a sweep booked in. My mw said she is booking me in for induction at 41 weeks which is better than nothing I guess! I've had so many friends recently go massively overdue.. I can't bare the thought! I'm already sooo massive and uncomfortable and can't stop stuffing my face so will just get bigger and bigger!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back