yay for cheap and cheerful!

umbongo

Reaction score
Been at the baby show and bought a joie mirus stroller with car seat for £135, rrp £180. It can be forward or parent facing and lies flat if you want it to. Plus the car seat clicks on top easily and it is so light! Ticked all the boxes we wanted so didn't see the need to buy an expensive one, even though my parents are paying. :)
It's in poppy red, which I thought was great. Very pleased! :)

Xx

Last edited:
I looove me a bargain!#

£45 saving is awesome! Have you been after that stroller or was it a spur of the moment decision?x

Spur of the moment although I had looked at joie online. It was so easy to use and so light! Very hard to find another one that's only 8kg. I am really pleased and my parents are over the moon it was so cheap! Haha I think I've impressed them with my sensible attitude!! :)

Oooh just googled it, looks gorgeous. Love the colour too x

Thanks! It's cool having a red one. The handle swaps ends so it's really flexible. Can't wait to find out when it'll be delivered! :)

love this one, we dont really want to spend too much this time i had all sorts of prams with my son and ive now learnt i need a small
light travel system that will last this one looks fab will have to go test it, i was looking at the hauck ones but they still seem quite big.

Just googled it.. looks lovely. Nice bright colour..Bargain price to xx

Thanks guys. I'm feeling more prepared now as got all the main necessities now, bedding and cot mattress is the other thing we need...so expensive! X

Thanks guys. I'm feeling more prepared now as got all the main necessities now, bedding and cot mattress is the other thing we need...so expensive! X

Same as our "essentials" list! Luckily my mum and dad our buying our mattresses because they wanted to get the cot new but we found one super cheap :)

Well as we've just saved mum and dad loads on a pram hopefully my parents will volunteer to buy something else... Hee hee ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back