Yarn lovers

Salley

Reaction score
I knit and crochet, thought I would share some of my handy work and invite you all to share yours!

8d9176467a6cf0e3f99848194621fa61.jpg
bc0aa08b6733801f389c000949f9d5e4.jpg
16eed8362f855ed9616f20d158243acd.jpg
ca4fee7a640bc463c0a1a12b6540ea48.jpg
76f429d18262049576a322b41643cea9.jpg

Your pictures are very professional!

I love knitting and have done a bit of crochet. I'm currently working through all my WIPs on the needles trying to get as much finished as possible before baby comes. Finished a fluffy bearsuit last night but my daughter hates it with a passion and although I managed to wrestle her into it she wouldn't pose for a photo. Hopefully she will change her mind once autumn hits! She loves all the little teddies I make though and cardigans and blankets.

She's requested a knitted rainbow striped jumper next (as one of her favourite stories has one) but I can't find a specific pattern and I'm not sure how to convert a one colour pattern into a striped one with even stripes and arms matching the body...

Love the crochet animals.

Thank you! They take some time to make, but they're great for gifts. :D

Your pictures are very professional!

I love knitting and have done a bit of crochet. I'm currently working through all my WIPs on the needles trying to get as much finished as possible before baby comes. Finished a fluffy bearsuit last night but my daughter hates it with a passion and although I managed to wrestle her into it she wouldn't pose for a photo. Hopefully she will change her mind once autumn hits! She loves all the little teddies I make though and cardigans and blankets.

She's requested a knitted rainbow striped jumper next (as one of her favourite stories has one) but I can't find a specific pattern and I'm not sure how to convert a one colour pattern into a striped one with even stripes and arms matching the body...

Thank you! I dabble in photography and made a point to take them as professionally as possible to list on my Etsy account for sale. Not that I get much action, but at least I look like I know what I'm doing. lol

Congratulations on your baby bump! :D I'm still ttc #1 and can't wait to start knitting projects for baby, first task will be a blanket. I definitely prefer knitting over crochet, not as harsh on the hands/arms to use knitting needles. Too bad you couldn't get your daughter to pose for a picture, I'd love to see your work! I wish I could give you advice on changing colors.. I just learned to knit a few months ago, my speciality is hats. lol I don't know how to do anything else yet and I'm cautious about even thinking about changing colors! With crochet it's fairly simple, although it looks terrible to change colors on my little stuffed animals--not very seamless.

Thank you so much for sharing with me! I'm thrilled to meet a fellow yarn lover on these forums, working with yarn is what keeps me from going mad while ttc.. I have my little projects and don't get overly obsessed with poas and ttw. :)

Wow your pictures are great!

I started crocheting as my New Years resolution after learning to quilt last year and I love it. I thought I was doing well until I saw your pictures!

So far I've made a granny square quilt for my daughter and hats for my oh and a friend who had a baby girl. I've just heard another baby girl has been born today so while I had been making a unisex hat I'm going to make a girly one today.

I've also made some lovely baby shoes

Next project is a comforter for another baby due when I know the sex next month and another blanket for my daughter. I'd love to make her an animal but I don't think I'm ready for that yet

El1en, If you can make granny squares, hats and quilts I'm confident you could make the animals too!! Go on YouTube and search for any animal you'd like to make and "Amigurumi" that's what the crochet animals are called. There's step-by-step tutorials by some great crocheters out there. If you make a go at it, share pictures when you're done I'd love to see your work! Good luck. :)

Hi not sure if anyone still visits this thread. I've just started to learn crochet.
My first project
beanie.jpg

Not sure what to do next :)

aw that hat is lovely!

I crochet, mainly baby blankets for friends, I'm currently making my daughter a new blanket. I've done hats for my oh and his friends (who all work outsiide) and next I'm hoping to make a cardigan for my little girl

Thanks Shepherdess :)

I'm in the middle of doing a dog coat :) will post a piccie when i'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back