:-( xxx

vickib_1984

Reaction score
I feel blue.................I'm being bullied through inbox messages on Facebook by a few people who are now blocked but some of the things they have said seem to have gotten stuck in my mind and I can't shift them including things they said about my son........I find it amazing how people you hardly know listen to your worries and not judge you.........no need to reply pointless post really I just wanted to write it down somewhere xxxxxxx

I'd take no notice of them hun. I have my profile set on private but with facebook changing its settings all the time I gave up on it and just block and ignore people I don't want to talk to x

See my recent thread honey!!! Why do people think they can do that when you are at your most vunerable. All the advice I have had from the ladies would go for you too. Love and hugs your way. xxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies I blocked them last night even thought they weren't on my friends list because of this shitty time line they could see what I was doing etc I've now set it to no one can send me message if they aren't friends with me I don't mind if people have a gripe at me but don't invOlve my defenseless boy xxx

That must be horrible hun. U know we r here for u f u need to moan :friends:

You can report them to facebook sweetie. I don't have a facebook page, I've spent most of my life trying to avoid morons and don't want to open my life up to a world full of them. People like that aren't worthy to kiss your boots hun :hug: xxxxxxx

Thank you ladies I'm really contemplating deleting my page since they changed it all nothing is private anymore and I don't need the stress with only 5 weeks to go xxx

Sounds like a good idea hun, the people who matter will stay in touch in other ways. You're about to start an amazing time, you don't need idiots dragging you down xxxxxxxx

I feel blue.................I'm being bullied through inbox messages on Facebook by a few people who are now blocked but some of the things they have said seem to have gotten stuck in my mind and I can't shift them including things they said about my son........I find it amazing how people you hardly know listen to your worries and not judge you.........no need to reply pointless post really I just wanted to write it down somewhere xxxxxxx

Big hug hug ..... Just ignore these nasty people xxx

Awwww I'm so sorry hon. It's so strange how the Internet can make some people think it's ok to be nasty because it is not like doing it in person. What good person would ever verbally attack a heavily pregnant woman and her son? By their own actions they are proving they are petty and you are so much better than them. Ignore any comments they've made as clearly they come from sad mean little people xxxxx

facebook is deadly :(

Hope your ok hun. This is my favourite site lovely women and noone judges x

Hope you're ok hun. It's funny how people can get so brave when they're sat behind a computer screen, bet none of them would have the nerve to say anything to your face. What kind of people bully a heavily pregnant lady and an unborn baby anyway? They clearly don't have enough going on in their own lives and feel the need to pass judgements on yours. Ignore it hun. You're far better than them xxx

I got that upset I've actually deleted my fb account now I don't need that shit thanks for your support girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back