XxX!!!!!Bonfire Bride's labour thread!!!!!!XxXx BABY IS HERE!!

Clairexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies! As you know poor bonfire bride (Natalie) has gone into hospital for her induction and I have the honour of keeping you all updated with her progress until bubba arrives!
Being due on the 13th July she has gone somewhat overdue so I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her luck for a speedy labour from here in!

18:38 - 25th July
1cm dilated. Propess inserted at half 6 - they will give it 24 hours now to see if it will start labour off. Monitoring babys heartbeat to make sure he's happy with propess. Looks like its going to be a long process. xx

11:30 - started having contractions but wasnt sure it was labour until waters went at 1:30am!

1:40am 26th July - sent to delivery suite! Contractions coming stronger now and when examined she is 4cm! Woo hoo! Has had some pethidine to help with pain and will be examined again at 7:30am. Go Natalie go!!!! Xxxx

7:30am - 6cms now! May be getting put on drip to speed things up. She's loving the gas and air! Haha! Xx

12pm - 8cms now! Pains getting intense and her little boy is on his way!! Push Natalie push!! Xxxx

BABY IS HERE!! Update from Natalie: Baby born at 5:35pm. 7lbs 13. Started pushing but have been up since 6am yesterday. Ventouse delivery. Baby fine. Ive needed stitches xxx

Congratulations sweets! Xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck! Poor Bonfire bride, she has had a long wait, hope its not much longer! x

Good luck Natalie! Let's hope everything goes quickly and smoothly! :D

Bless her! All the best to her x

Sent from my GT-I9300

good luck hun, hope its quick!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!! Hope you don't have to wait much longer x

Good luck, fingers crossed it gets going quite quickly xx

Good luck Natalie... lots of foofy dust coming your way xxx :dust:

Sending wishes for a speedy and safe delivery of baby xxx

Good luck!! Hope to wake up to news that thing are progressing tomorrow :)

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27