Xray today and i'm sh@*ing it :(

jazzy2

Reaction score
Morning everybody, ive got my ultra sound and xray this morning and am sooo nervous. does anybody know how long it takes to get the results? i thought it would be today but apparantly not xxxx

Good Luck! I did get mine on the day as the man doing it said out loud theres no problems there I can see all clear. Some authorities differ. Im in Scotland too. Hope it all goes ok! Whatever happens your closer to a wee bean.

Good luck mushy- it's honestly not that bad the discomfort only lasts a couple of minutes. I got the results straight away as they show you the screen with the dye going thrOugh your tubes and uterus. So hopefully they should do that too. Good luck Hun xxxx

thank you guys :) i'm sure ill be fine and like you said its one step closer, on the upside OH is going to view a nice car this afternoon so ill try to focus on that instead lol xx

Yep while your lying there think of the shiny pretty car, hopefully with a baby seat in the back soon ;) xxx

aw that made me smile, thank you xx

how'd it go jazzy? hope it went well & you got your results today xxx

Hi everyone sorry not been on since the weekend!

I had the ultrasound on Friday which she said was fine, everything looked normal but gotta go back when i start my nxt cycle for the xray. They had told me i'd be having both on friday but obv not, was a bit annoyed as id prepared myself for it and wanted to get it over with but never mind, at least the ultra sound didnt show any problems.

OH is booked in for his 2nd sperm test on 12th dec, he's really trying hard, stopped smoking, only drinking minimal amounts, taking his wellman vits eating and exercising bless him and he got a fancy new car yesteray which has put him in the best mood ever.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back