Xmas two week wait anyone?

Arya

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Anyone else have their TWW over the Xmas hols?

I'm finding this one particularly hard as I have more time on my hands to think about it.
It's our 4th cycle of TTC. Not sure when I ovulate, but according to my app it was 20 Dec (based on 30 day cycle). My cycle can be anywhere between 28-33 days so ovulation may have been earlier. We BD'd on 11, 16 & 18 Dec, since 16 Dec my breasts have been very sore and enlarged, I keep waiting for them to feel better but they haven't so far. DH says he can see blue veins - not sure if they are always there. I've been very dizzy and hungry. I've had a sniffly nose and been quite irritable. Sneezing lots. No nausea. I could simply been a little unwell, but the breasts thing has got me hoping.

I know there's nothing to do but wait, but has anyone else experienced these symptoms? From what I've been reading, it can be the Hormone levels, your body preparing for a possible pregnancy, but not necessarily pregnancy. Thoughts on this?

Arya xx

Me! Witch is due on the 5th! Think ovulated yesterday. So day after children go back to school. But i dont want my son to go back to school. So will probably fly by..

Some people say they have symptons before implantation. As hormone levels prepare for pregnancy after ovulation

I'm in my TWW too, testing on the 29th if I can hold out that long. No signs yet and 7dpo

Thanks guys - nice to know I'm not alone :)

Merry Christmas!

AF due between 2-4 Jan for me. Not sure I can wait that long to test, might test on 1 Jan. Ordered some cheap test strips.

Im gonna try and hold off till af is due! But kids are back at school on the 4th. So the boredom might get to me..

Hi ladies,

4dpo for me - due to test 4th Jan, if I have the willpower lol!

Full of head cold ATM :( how are you all? No symptoms for me apart from pee'ing a fair bit but have been drinking a lot lol! Xx

8dpo and af due in 2 days. Soooooo tempted to use my frer. Been peeing loads, loads of cm, dinky tummy. All signs of pregnancy for me. Argh don't know what to do!

Can't believe you have held out so long Kumber! I am sure I will be pee'ing on IC's soon enough haha! Xx

Me...due to test 4th Jan...think I ovulated btwn 21-22nd, BD on 16,17,18,20 and 21. So far I have achy boobs, occasional twinges in lower abdomen and a popping sensation in lower abdomen yesterday. Iv currently got some sort of virus with sore throat and aching all over so not feeling great. :wall2: was hoping the 2WW would go quickly in the hols (time normally goes quicker when at home compared to when working) but scant believe I still have 8 days to go til testing.

Good luck everyone :dust::dust:

Got my date wrong - it's the 5th.

Oo good signs Becks! Good luck :) will you test early? Xx

Yes we're in the same boat. This is our second time TTC. We did also tired this time last year but after a chemical pregnancy I decided to wait a while.

It's very hard as it's means two Christmas holidays have now been spent avoiding drink without detection. I don't mind being teetotal but I don't want to get people's hopes up as there's every chance we're not pregnant and may not be for a long time. I think I ovulated on the 24th so hoping to test when we come back from a family holiday on the 4th. I'll take some tests away just in case though.

Best of luck to you all!

Hi ladies

Anyone else have their TWW over the Xmas hols?

I'm finding this one particularly hard as I have more time on my hands to think about it.
It's our 4th cycle of TTC. Not sure when I ovulate, but according to my app it was 20 Dec (based on 30 day cycle). My cycle can be anywhere between 28-33 days so ovulation may have been earlier. We BD'd on 11, 16 & 18 Dec, since 16 Dec my breasts have been very sore and enlarged, I keep waiting for them to feel better but they haven't so far. DH says he can see blue veins - not sure if they are always there. I've been very dizzy and hungry. I've had a sniffly nose and been quite irritable. Sneezing lots. No nausea. I could simply been a little unwell, but the breasts thing has got me hoping.

I know there's nothing to do but wait, but has anyone else experienced these symptoms? From what I've been reading, it can be the Hormone levels, your body preparing for a possible pregnancy, but not necessarily pregnancy. Thoughts on this?

Arya xx
My breasts being extremely sore was my first sign last year. I also woke up once with what seemed like breif vertigo. That morning I tested and got a faint positive I think it was 10dpo

Can't believe you have held out so long Kumber! I am sure I will be pee'ing on IC's soon enough haha! Xx

I've been doing ics all week :lol: wish I hadn't flipping used my frer now, sure I can see a line but it's so faint. Will definitely wait til after af is due now!

Argh post the pic let me have a nosey :) although I must warn you I am terrible at line spotting lol! Xx

Got my date wrong - it's the 5th.

Oo good signs Becks! Good luck :) will you test early? Xx

Trying not to get my hopes up, so won't be testing early as I hate seeing BFN all the time, going to wait until I'm late.

this afternoon I have been having cramps that feel like I have pulled a muscle right across my lower abdomen Followed by a a wet feeling which turned out to be quite a bit of creamy CM....and there was me saying I'm not going to symptom spot :roll:

Sounds like there's a few of us in the same boat, with AF due around the same time. Thanks everyone for sharing :)

We travelled up north today to visit relatives and I felt queasy in the car, dry heaved a few times. Never get car sick. I could have a bug but I'm hoping it's not. I feel totally wiped out after just a short walk. I feel extreme hunger one minute then I eat something but can't finish it, only to feel hungry again half an hour later. The dizziness is the worst thing, I feel like my legs might give way.

I'm trying to hide how I feel at the moment as I dont want family asking questions, and of course they'll jump to asking if I'm pregnant even though they don't know we're TTC.

Has anyone had a positive? I have been testing a few days early but BFNs so far, AF is due on the 7th so I still have some hope. I am feeling spaced out a lot though and I have felt a little sick this morning but I think it's just the irregular diet for the Christmas holidays. When I last conceived (chemical) I had a faint but distinct positive by now.

Hello! Not tested yet :) Af is due on thursday, had pink/brown cm yesterday and sore boobs for 5 days. Going to buy some tests today :) x

Hope it is :) no pink/brown cm today. But had cramping yesterday evening. I never get period cramps, my mum always said we were lucky fir never getting them.
Any signs for you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back