Xfactor :)

xxcharliexx

Reaction score
Who's watching this years? I'm just catching up on last nights live shows! Who's your faves? Have you spotted the winner yet? Xx

Me.. love it.
Cant decide out of all the boys as I love them all.
Lauren from cheryls girls.
Not a fan of groups
Love simons catergory even that stevi richie cracks me up.
Pretty undecisive x

I am watching it too. I love Andrea (I think that's how you spell his name?) and Paul, they are my faves but I thought Lauren was great too. Think there are some pretty good people this year, I found last years ones boring and stopped watching pretty early on xx

My money is on Lauren Platt she was fab last night. There seems to be some real no hopers this year too, there's at least three or four acts that deserve voting off tonight!

I do agree Durhamchance, I recorded it so I could forward all the adverts and I didn't even bother watching blonde electric or stevie xx

Last edited:
So happy blonde electric have gone!! I love Andrea the pug man, think he's amazing and so lovely! I love the van man too Ben! Quite like Lola and Lauren too :) xx

I am glad they have gone too. I was hoping they would x

I wanted Steph gone too, I'm sure she won't be there much longer. Blonde electric should never have made it through to live shows anyway!

How did overliad get the wild catd when they didnt even make it to judges houses is what i want to know!

i like lauren but wish they hadnt dressed her like a 12 year old!

Andrea is the best! I'm not usually one for loving a diva type but I love that he's a he-diva (best way to describe?)

Laughed so hard at Cheryl losing 2 acts! Serves herself right for poor choices. Read an article by chanelle Hayes (who I can't stand) but she feels Cheryl chose bases on looks/figure of the girls which I said to my hubby! Can't believe she picked Stephanie over kerrianne or Lola...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back