x

Evie has had really horrible red raw nappy rash over christmas as well :(
I have never known it so bad.

For the last week I've been giving her a bath in the morning to get rid of all the urine from overnight and letting her be nappy free for as long as possible - a hour or so after the morning bath and then 30mins+ before bed.

Its nearly cleared already and we've only had two poos and two wees on the carpet :shock: :lol: :lol:

Hope it clears up soon :D

You could also try a couple drops of lavender essential oil in her bath, and when you're cleaning her after a wee/poo using cotton wool and warm water with a drop or two of it in there. That's always helped my DD if she's sore down there (I don't know if you use wetwipes but they used to burn my DD so bad if she was already sore :( )

I just came on here to post exactly the same question!! Clark's little bum is so sore, in two strips where his bum cheeks meet, its like the air can't get to it there because they are touching. I have tried everything including loads of nappy free time but it just won't clear, I hate to see him so sore!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Apparantly lightly whipped egg whites are great for clearing nappy rash. Dab it on and let it dry before putting the nappy on if you can :D

My mum told me to try it but Evie's started to clear up so I didn't bother, would be interested if anyone has tried this and found it successful :D

Try conotrane cream, available at pharmacy or on prescription. My GP gave it me for the rash on Eefie's mouth and it can be used anywhere on the body.

Thanks for that girls, im going to take the same advice because Imogen is red raw again and its not like i leave her in the same nappy all day, shes changed reguarly.

i found the only thing that worked on alana was neals yard baby barrier, its pricey but it lasts ages, we still have 1/2 a tub left ready for baby 2.

its all natural and organic so very nice for babies skin.

Metanium is great for nappy rash.... cleared bams up in a day.

stains stuff tho so be warned

I've heard that conotrane is wonderful stuff, couldn't find it though so bought Bepanthen which I would recommend. Gets rid of red sore bums very quickly. xx

paradysso said:
i found the only thing that worked on alana was neals yard baby barrier, its pricey but it lasts ages, we still have 1/2 a tub left ready for baby 2.

its all natural and organic so very nice for babies skin.

Where did you get it from as I might try it as my baby has very sensitive skin.

Bepnathem and met isnt doing anything for her this time.

i have found bepanthen to be very good - better than sudocrem which is the only other thing ive used on her bum

aww poor little thing! hope the new cream sorts it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back