X

Omg you call it tuppence too!!!! Argh! It was our family word and now makes me cringe saying it hahaha.
I had this..I think it's the babies head when moving about it must cramp ha nerve or something lol. Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

I've been getting this all day Laura!! Its so weird, almost like a trapped nerve but in my foofy?

My gosh I get this all the time, to the point I think she might fall out haha very strange feeling xx

I've been getting it for weeks and thought it was just girly pressing on something, but it's bloomin' uncomfortable and at times it really hurts!! Sneezing & coughing or laughing too hard seems to make it worse too!!

I get this too, It's where the 2 parts of your pelvis join, you symphasis pubis. This is held together by ligaments which loosen due to hormones and now baby weight, as they start to loosen/seperate ahead of pregnancy it can cause twinges/pain discomfort et. But all normal :eek:) mild spd really xx

I can't answer your question but love your use of the word tuppence! I used to call it that when I was a little girl :) I always used to chuckle when I went to buy something in a shop and the shop keeper would give me 'tuppence change' lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back