wwww not long now :)

Applecider

Reaction score
Its end of March, nearly... then April .... then MAY!!! yeeha. Is it me or is everyone pregnant around u??? :wave:

Hey.

I think everyone is preg apart from me lol, Are u ttc yet? xx

Hey girls :wave:

I know what you mean, there are lots of pregnant ladies at work & the visitors that come in & a few friends as well

Its just soooooo exciting that there is going to be lots of new lil babies coming into the world :stork:

It's coming round quick AC & before you know it, your be symptom spotting, POAS, deciphering lines......

xxx

Ooohhh its so exciting, i cant wait to follow your journey hunny :) and i hope it happens really quickly for you.
Time seems to be flying but my time seems to be on a go slow at the moment! x x

Hopefully April will go quickly for you :).. Yeah everyone i look at is pregnant or have new babies.. Lots of :dust: hunnie xx

:dance:I'm getting really excited now. Can't wait to start trying. Even hubby keeps talking about babies now.

really hope april flys for you huni! everywhere i go all i see is babies and pregnant ladies! and im still sitting here ttc! uch typical!!! ha ha ha

@mustard, wish my OH was like yours! he just keep telling me shut up and stop stressing!!! tee hee

there seems to be a few of us ttc in May :) cant wait xx

Yup, May TTC club :)

Only my Boss is pregnant lol be a bit bad if I get pregnant the minute she's off on Mat leave in April pmsl.

April will go really fast, four Bank Holidays!!!! It'll only be like a 3 and a half week month!

Good Luck!!!

Lxx

Hey everyone thanks for your replies. Im not logging on as much because Im not TTC yet and dont want to mount pressure... but I am anyways!!

I mega mega excited and hope that it happens for us all in the TTC May club. When it gets to may Ill start a thread for us so we can chit chat!!

Its so difficult to hold on thru this month but once April is over its *does a lil dance* gonna be life changng or at least I hope!!

All my friends have had their kids/pregnant/trying and im like eeeek Come one MAY!!! Lander u are so right lots of bank holidays so it will definatley go quicker!!!

Lots of dust for u lot who are TTC and to those who are :) we MAY club will join you soon xx

hope it comes round quickly and you all get lovely :bfp: !!
all the best girlies xxxxx

I cant wait til May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many of my friends are pregnant or announcing pregnancies :wall2: :strangle::wall2: its so frustrating. I'm worried that OH is going to say he wants to wait longer before we start ttc ( he doesnt think I'm ready yet after losing our daughter & doesnt think I'll be able to manage with the worry that is going to come with another pregnacy) but I can always be sneaky :whistle:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us May ttc'ers xx

Only u kno pink if ur ready. It is a tough decision And u will Neva forget ur daughter xx

As of tomorrow, it'll be 'next month' that I come off my pill :shock:

Happy 1st April - 30 days & counting :pompom::pompom:

Little rant (sorry :blush: ) & :offtopic: but did any else get p*****d off with ppl's idea of FB status' for April fools - 3 of my friends thought it would be funny to put 'is pregnant' as their status :slap:it made me sooo angry. Maybe I'm just over sensitive after what happened but I just think it's so thoughtless :shakehead:

wwww thats mean pink!!They need to think before they write status!!!

How are we all ? we all still on for May? getting excited now. xx

Last edited:
Yup, will stop pill around 22nd May, when I get AF. Mum seems well excited lol, almost odd her not trying to talk me out of it! She's even house hunting for somewhere more suitable for grandkids!!! lol

Yep I can't wait. I think having a few months in WTT has been good for me cos its given me time to get more excited than nervous whereas a couple of months ago I was definately more nervous than excited. I still have my eeek moments though. I think I've just ovulated and as I have pretty long cycles that will be the last egg that I'm not trying to catch. That is a very weird feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back