WTT wish list!

Pompey_Princess

Reaction score
Idea taken from one of my favourite threads by tonks :thumbup:

if your like me i've already hunted high and low for things for my next baba! :oops: do you have idea's of what you want for your next baby? add your dream items here :)

i shall be begin! i want this :)
41RY1oBIixL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

i love humprey's corner :cloud9:

and i've been lusting after this for a while :lol:
silver-cross-balmoral-galleryfull-1.jpg

Mmmm me too, yum yum!! Id love one but i havent got enough room for my Eichhorn, let alone that one

i looooove the silver cross!! i even considered giving up my car to justify getting one!! no way i'd have space for it tho!!

lol alice - i'm now looking at cars to fit in a 'proper' pram! i'd get something smaller as well though :oops: but it looks like after the wedding my beetle will have to go!

holly - no that feeling!

:cheer: Oh that Silver Cross pram is just to die for! I had one when I was a baby and the photos of it just make me think "yes, I'll get me one of those one day" but there's no way it would fit anywhere, let alone in my car (well, it would, but where would the dogs go!?) :rofl:

The cot is beautiful...oh dear. Way too early to think about but... ;)

Hubby was saying "so which room would be the baby's room"? last night...awww. We disagreed :lol: but came to the logical conclusion....that I was right :lol:

Should so not be thinking about things like this at the moment but I've gone baby-thinking mad.

I really want a sling for when if/when we have a baby...my friend's one is fabby. I'll look for a pic sometime (then have to learn how to post on here)

Love that cot!

aww thanks TP :D i love slings! can't wait to have one with number 2! had a carrier with my daughter :D thats so sweet talking about rooms for baby :D we're always discussing where to put our growing family :lol:

i always post pictures by right clicking for the img code and posting it into the forum if that helps :D

We're definitely getting an old Silver Cross with the next baby. Can't decide whether to go for an original coach build one, or one of the newer ones that have a folding chassis even though they are still the original design.

yep we're definitely going for one too next time hon, along with something some and modern, like the bee :D we have to go for folding as i drive most places so really want it to go in the back of the car, going to buy a new car for it to fit too :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back