Wtt march

Duchessparry

Reaction score
Hey..... So my husband an I have had the big chat of when we are going to start trying... I fell pregnant about 2 years ago and lost it at 5 weeks :( so we just kinda avoided the talk, but we had it and as I have just started a new job we decided to wait about 3 months an then I will come off my pill and well.... See what happens..
I have been sat wondering now should I start my folic acid now or wait till I come off my pill. Am I doing the right thing an only waiting 3 months into my job instead of 6??? Is this the right time.. What if I only get to 5 weeks again..

Advice anyone?? Anyone else feel like this..????

Hi, I think you can start taking folic acid now, and come off pill a bit earlier than just before you start trying as it might take time before your ovulation returns.
I am also starting in March so good luck!

I agree with taking the folic acid now, go for it :) if you've been their for 3 months... even if you fall pregnant straight away you will have been there long enough for maternity pay and by the time you leave on maternity you will have built good relationships, those extra 3 months won't make much difference and you don't know how long it will take for you to get pregnant.

As for losing a baby again... I can't really say anything, as there is a chance that you could miscarry again and it will be just as hard if you do. However, there is also a very strong chance that you will have a strong healthy baby. I'm sure you have a strong relationship it sounds it.

I wish you all the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back