WTT for No 2

Chezza

Reaction score
Hello there,

This site was a godsend for me when I was pregnant with my little boy! I made contact with an amazing group of ladies - and I am proud to call them my friends. Sadly, we are spread quite thinly across the UK, but I am lucky enough to have met quite a few of them and speak to some of them nearly every day. This forum is an absolute blessing!

So hubby and I have decided to TTC around June/July, to see if we can add a little one to our family. Very nervous about it, but also cannot wait to get started ;-)

We were hoping to move first, but it looks like we will stay put for now and see how the TTC goes.

Our little boy was a (very happy!) accident, so suffice to say, I know absolutely nothing about TTC...I hope nature is kind to us and takes its course - mostly so we don't put too much pressure on ourselves, if that makes sense.

Is anyone else planning to TTC later this year?? xx

Welcome back, I remember you from my first time round!

I was in WTT till june but pushed TTC forward as I had a surprise and sudden MC.

Hope you win the game of TTC and get your bfp soon.

Almost time to start the folic acid, well 3 months but anything to be practical :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
I'm not sure where I am at the moment... I think I'm still waiting to try but hoping it will happen sooner

Basically I'm coming off the depo injection so will be trying once my cycles return. I had a bit of a bleed a few nights on the trot last week so keeping fingers crossed its the start of my cycles... but that's being very hopeful.

I'll probably be starting to try around the same time as you :) welcome back to the forum

Hi Chezza! I remember you! I'm in the same position and waiting till the summer to ttc no.3! So broody now but I don't want another winter baby and i have a few weddings and hen dos coming up so will be resisting the urge to try until July.xx

Thank you both! Russellmuscle, i remember you too and your gorgeous little boy. So sorry to hear of your mc �� xx

I did think about investing in some vitamins to start taking in a few months time.

My cycles have been longer since having my little boy, but I'm hoping this wont cause any issues.

Wishing you both lots of luck! xxx

Hi Chezza yup I'm wtt too...prob be around same time as you actually xc

Hi Babybee/Bellarina! Exciting times ahead for us all!

How old are your little ones? xxx

Exciting times indeed! My little girls are almost 3 and the other is 15 months. Can't wait to start ttc but wish I could skip the pregnancy!x

Did you have a tough pregnancy with one / both of your girls, hence the wanting to skip it?

The thought of having a newborn and a toddler at the same time terrifies me to be honest. I know all mums go through struggles, but my little boy has been VERY testing at times. It's kind of why we waited so long to TTC after having him - so he was older / closer to going to school etc.

I can't wait to be pregnant again - I hope I'm as lucky as last time! xx

I think you've got the right idea. You'll have some time with the both of them at home and then your son will go to school so you won't have to deal with having full days at home with both of them and wondering what on earth to do to stop you all from going insane! What will the age gap be?

My first pregnancy was fab but ended with my daughter being really ill and spending time in nicu. But I still loved the pregnancy. Second time round I had a subchrionic haematoma which meant I bled heavily for the first 17 weeks. Then I was so worried things would go the same way as they did first time round. So I'm just over being pregnant and the worries I get. If i could fast forward to being 20 weeks pregnant and the baby grew for 10 weeks to full term at 30 weeks then that would be my ideal pregnancy!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back