WTT Feb 2017

Frankinstein12

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm 26, been with my partner 8 years and married for 1 of those. We are trying to conceive around Feb next year so it gives me enough time to shed a few stone in prep.
I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012 and we haven't used any forms of protection but we haven't been actively trying. I'm staying positive but if medical help is needed then we'lll face that when the time comes.
I am a teacher and my job is very stressful, this does worry me when thinking about juggling a child too, any thoughts from other parents would be appreciated :)
I'm so excited! I have wanted this for such a long time.

Thanks
Frankie

As stressful as it all seems it will all work out in the end.
Have faith x

I have a toddler, I went back to work (in retail) when she was 2 mth but left shortly after (it was a bit too much too soon) and so instead I started volunteering at two different primary schools 3 days a week (couple of hours at a time and family had my daughter) I really enjoyed it! I looked to carry out my PGCE when she was almost 1 but we wouldn't have been able to find the child care, or afford the childcare for 8-4 Monday to Friday. So that's one of the biggest factors!

I've worked part time since she turned 7mths old and rely primarily on alternative shifts with OH. LO is in school 2 afternoons a week at £6 per hour. This is how we're currently making it work.

Other than childcare, you just seem to manage! I'll get home from a stressful 7-4 Sunday shift and come home to make tea, play with LO, bath her & put her to bed, and then I'm ready for bed myself shortly after, but with help from dad it all gets done & you don't really think about it. :) Good luck! X

I don't know how I'll juggle, I work 50 hours min per week.
I'm joining the gym tonight and going swimming :) I need to lose 2 stone

Good luck losing the weight you've a great motivation. :) x

I've been peeing on an ovulation stick for days now!
I have a faint line! Woohoo

Not holding my breath though, PCOS can trick me like this lol x

Last edited:
I never got them to work for me, the only line I ever got was a faint one. And I think you can get a faint one throughout the cycle. ?? Not sure tho! X

I'd show you the pictures if I knew how from a phone lol
I've never had a line before, just did another now and it's darker than yesterday's test :)
Only one way to find out haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back