WTF??

leean10

Reaction score
Why the hell am I crying?? I have been really weepy today and I have no clue why. My AF is over now so its not that, maybe I am tired though I slept well.

I don't know what's going on. It is very confusing today!! x

Leeann u have been through a lot this past yr r so and it's gonna ake it's toll lovely maybe a trip to docs u could be a ad depressed and no one can blame a or it could just be hormones , big hugs xx

I don't feel depressed although I have been having very strange dreams of late and not feeling like I have a good sleep when I am sleeping right through the night.

If it doesn't improve I may go and see the doctor as the tiniest thing is setting me off atm.

I am super tired as well!! I think a night in with chocolate and a movie is on the cards for me tonight xx

Sounds like a good idea. You've been through a lot. I'm weepy today too but didn't sleep well either. Have a relaxing evening and an early night! Xxx

I'm not surprised after all you've been through hun. Just go with it and let it out xx

Oh I have been letting it out all day, lol!! I have had tears when talking to my OH and over nothing significant but it set me off.

I am now looking forward to a hot shower, chocolate and TV for a bit when I get in from work :) x

I think it's so much better to cry when ur body wants to and not hold back I used to go in the shower and cry a hell of a lot cos I didn't want my family to see me so upset , with my first mc I didn't realy cry tbh but jeez after my second once the flood gates opened I just couldn't stop it would just come on for no reason I would see a advert of a baby or the cb preg test pampers anything like that and I would be choked up was crazy but did me the world of gd , not sleeping is a sign of depression and sometimes u may not think u are when in actual fact u are xxx

It has only been 5 weeks so maybe I am feeling a little down. My OH is amazing and keeps an eye on me when I'm like this. If he thinks I am getting too low he sends me to the doctor xx

All of the above! Don't be hard on yourself, your bount to have days like that. Chocolate and DVD and also a bath will defo help (baths are my problem solver no matter what it is' ;-)) x x

Get the choccy out and PJ's on. Be kind to yourself hun, you've had a hard time xx

Leeann I think you've done amazingly well to get to this stage without a melt down. By 5 weeks last time I'd had several! It may be worth looking into a bit of counselling with you doc? I got some through work. Did 3 telephone sessions and it hepled me massively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back