WTF!?! Wacky AF

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I got my first AF since Evie was born just over a week ago- on the 30th July. It was just the same as before- not too heavy, no cramps and only lasted 5 days. Have just been to the loo and I seem to have come on again!!? :?

I decided against the implant so am only using condoms so it's nothing like that interfering with my cycle although I did take the MAP on the 6th August (day after AF had stopped after a stupid mistake :roll: :wall: ). Could that have made me bleed?!

I don't want a 10 day cycle thank you very much! :talkhand:

It could be the MAP making you bleed.

I'm on the mini pill and my AF has gone wacky i started a week early, bled for 3 days then stopped now it's started again :wall: so i know how you feel it's annoying.

grr, stupid MAP! u have just reinforced my suspicions about it, i was having no AFs at all even one year after giving birth until i took the MAP in june- not long after i started bleeding even tho i was taking the (normal) pill, this lasted 2 weeks :wall:

its only stopped now coz i havent taken the pill for 5 days :? i thought i'd try letting my hormones "settle", then start the pill again and hope my body is back in sync with it and behaves normally!

aww i sympathise its sooooooooooooo annoying bleeding for extra days :twisted:

my boyf went mental when he found out the cost of compaks and perfect fits that he told me to come off the pill!

i dont kno what u can do to stop it tho as ur not on the pil anyway. just hope it settles soon i guess! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back