WTF stetch marks!

star fish

Reaction score
Ok, only 3 days to go, and yesterday I had a couple of tiny marks on my hips. But today all hell has broken loose! My tummy, my bum and even the tops of my thighs! What the hell? I havent gotten any larger since yesterday........

Is this normal?

Lol I think it is normal I am riddled with stretch marks lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Idk hun but have them all under my bump and starting on the front of my thighs, which is odd! xx

I had absolutely none until 3 weeks after the birth and they then appeared at the bottom of my tummy and I have a little on a the top of each thigh :'(

my mums appeared with me about 2 days before she gave birth....

aw i hope i dont get any! thought thay wd come by now if i was gettin! still got ten weeks to go! gess all just keep drinkin heaps ov water n slap abit more coco butter on n hope for the best lol x

Mine are awful I only have 3 wks left and they have suddenly come from nowhere. They are mainly on the top of my thighs. I think with stretch marks regardless of how much cream you use you will either get them or you won't xxx

This happened to me, had none...looked in the mirror the next day and had loads!!! Xx

I think it is unacceptable! To get within days of my due date without any and then suddenly to have them! And why at the top of our thighs? What an odd place to swell?

i have come to realise that nothing is out of the ordinary with pregnancy....lol...the odd things that have happened to me already that nobody warned me about, i could literally write a book...in fact, i might...lol...

the weirdest thing being my inability to actually fart unless i drink prune juice....i literally just do not fart anymore and sometimes i really want/need to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back