wtf........... how rubbish is this

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
got my 2nd lot of anti d jabs today.... ON CHRISTMAS EVE

Ive got mw on the 7th jan couldnt they wait till then, they know how damn nervous I am of needles, ruined me bloody christmas now.. stupid woman
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Awww :hug: hope it goes alright..can't you cancel? Then they'd have to re-book for after christmas, but then I suppose you'll be dreading it until then..

I could, but tbh I just want it gone and out the way.. id only be worrying

Aww hunni, this is a shame. Do you get any side effects from the anti-D? I ask because i will have to get them later on too :( , and like you, I dont cope well with needles AT ALL :( makes me feel silly, considering what labour could be like :shock:

Hope you have a fab christmas - you are doing the right thing...at least you wont be worrying about it after it is done :hug:

Ive gotta have mine the day after boxing day!!! im dreading it!! i hateeee needles!!!!!!!!!! i want someone to have one at the same time as me, maybe they will give my OH one while i have mine so we can shame the pain????

I COULDNT GO FOR MINE THIS MORNING :wall: :wall: :wall:

damn car broke down, so ive gotta go back friday morning, another 4 days of worry :roll:

aw honey :hug: :hug: try not to think about them, at least til after Christmas? i recommend lots of chocolates for comfort food! :)

Ask for it in your bum... i had an emergency one at 20 weeks and told her i was petrified so she did it in the top of my arse...didn't hurt half as much...and u don't see! :hug:

its suppose to be tomorrow, wont be going im too bloody ill to even get up off a chair.

I have my second one tomorrow, don't mind injections so it doesn't both me really.... it's blood tests I dread.... they can never find my veins!

Hope you feel better soon x

AnnaR2B said:
Ask for it in your bum... i had an emergency one at 20 weeks and told her i was petrified so she did it in the top of my arse...didn't hurt half as much...and u don't see! :hug:

Thanks for the info hun, I asked my midwife she just laughed it off and said if thats where you want it, that shouldnt be a problem...... so yeah round 3 tomorrow morning.

good luck, sod them laughing...they don't have to get it all the time...they just give it! Maybe u should ask to hold her other hand....then bite it really hard...see how she likes it!! :rotfl:

Nicola g said:
How did it go? Ive got mine on thur :puke:

In my bum was a doddle, my arm was awful at 28 weeks......... opt for ya bum and your be fine... I ended up having an ante natal aswell though

paiges_mummy said:
[quote="Nicola g":1kg10qaj]How did it go? Ive got mine on thur :puke:

In my bum was a doddle, my arm was awful at 28 weeks......... opt for ya bum and your be fine... I ended up having an ante natal aswell though[/quote:1kg10qaj]

If i have to have one after the birth im having it in my bum!!! Wish i would of known it hurt less in ure bum!! She did it in my arm last week and it HUUUUUUUUURTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont mind blood tests cos once the needles in it dont hurt but this reeeeallly hurt for the whole time she was doing it!! AND i told her i was petrified of needles!!

She was just about to do it and i was so scared i was kinda crying and saying i dooontt wannnt itttt and she stopped and was like you dont want it?? im like JUST DO IT!! lol when i say i dont want it i dont mean it i just mean please dont hurt me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back