WRT - feel bit down :(

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls
I guess I'm in here at the moment.
Bit of back story...we have our beautiful Jake who turns 2.5 this month (we had trouble conceiving him and had to have 4 rounds of Clomid before being successful...down to me having erratic cycles and not ovulating).
Anyway hubby is doing a complete home renovation for us (we are currently living with my parents)and back last year we said if we were close to moving into our house we would start trying this month...but house is a looong way off from being finished (extension hasn't got roof...while house derelect no walls, floors heating or electric (we had a lot of push backs with planning department and water board, hubby has been working his butt off so not his fault.)

So ye just feel bit down as just ovulated (oh yes since having Jake I have normal cycles now) and had been building myself up to start ttc. .but have no idea now when we will start as don't want to have 2nd baby while living with parents as wouldn't be fair on any of us.

Sorry for rambling guess im just feeling stuck in limbo as don't know when we will start ttc and don't know if it will take a long time like before or not
Xx

Last edited:
Heyyy lady

Welcome back.

Wishing you a speedy renovation so you can get back to TTC.

Youv not been on in ages it seems. Hope your well.

xxxx

I know how you feel, completely different situation as just waiting for my periods to return.. but in the same situation in that I don't know what we'll be starting to try, which makes it really hard.... it really is like living in limbo

Hope everything goes quickly so you can stop waiting :) Hopefully now your having proper cycles it won't take you as long as last time. Sounds like having Jake has kicked your body into go mode, which is a good thing

Thanks russellmuscle I pop by now and again mostly just observe but occassionally try and give advice too :)

Hope you are able to start ttc soon donna xx

Well my cycles have been like clockwork 27/28 days since having Jake....I'm CD 29 and no af! as said before we are wtt not ttc at all. Will give it few more days before testing but it would be a miracle pregnancy of I was as using condoms!

Hiyaaa!!!

How is jacob doing hun!? Really hope its not long until ur ttc again soon huni.

I got my bfp when u hosted the testing thread for oct 2012 :) xx

Last edited:
Lol ye I was considered a lucky host .. always had record breaking bfps when i hosted lol hope u and noah r ok hun. I see you are expecting! Congratulations xxx

Haha i remember it being 40+ lok! And the same the following month lol.
U defo should host one again!!

We r fab thanks! Cant believe they will be 3 in July!! Flown hasn't it!

Yeaah in due May, another gorgeous boy! Can't wait now! Just trying to get all the bits I need and work oht what I really DONT need lol! Luckly kept alot of Noahs things xx

Ye iv done same and kept all Jake's incase we have another boy. At least on 2nd baby u have better idea of what is essential and what is gimmick .
You must be so excited. I know can't believe that will be 3 this year...time is going too fast xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back