Wrong order teeth?

Rhino Horn

Reaction score
Has anyone else's LO had teeth come through in the wrong order? Usually (I thought) it is the centre bottom 2 followed by the centre upper 2.

Bethan's bottom 2 came through ok, she's just sprouted her 3rd and it looks like it's one of her upper incisors. It's to the side rather than the centre iykwim?

Is this normal? Xxx

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I think it's fine whatever order they come in, I think the 'normal' order is just the most common. Xx

Jack's were random (much like him really lol) he got his right bottom one, then there was a gap where the left one should be and the next one along sprouted through. Then the left bottom one filled the gap then the top two grew. There is a 'usual' order but don't worry if they don't follow the order x

Thanks ladies :) what with Seren's overbite diagnosis I am now on teeth alert and am half preparing myself for very expensive orthodontic treatment!

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I didn't know there was an order, I knew the front came in first. So far j only has the one on the bottom lol. Xxxx

Yeah my little boys the bottom teeth either side of his front ones are only just coming thru but has all the rest.

I'm interested to see what order Aaron's come in at - he doesn't have any yet

Kids with DS can get their back teeth first :shock:

Chloe's hasn't got any yet but she is always trying to push stuff to the back teeth and if you put your finger in her mouth (obv clean hands first) she bites down at the back so think they are coming through first.....maybe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back