Wriggly Baby!!!!

who is now trying to push themselves out of my belly in an alien style...oh my god its so weird...lol xx

Mine has gone bonkers the last couple of weeks as well. I spent about an hour last night just watching my belly bounce around and poke out and strange angles. It is lovely (apart from the rib kicks).

yeah..i was lying watching it this morning...it is just bizarre....i always wonder what boo boo doing in there cos at times it's literally like it doing star jumps....

mine was kicking this morning when me and OH woke up so hard that he could feel it thru the opposite side of my tum and it was so sweet hearing him laughing every time she kicked.

Must be something about the 30ish week mark. Mine's doing this too. Im not getting quite so many swift kicks - but its like she just wont sit still!!! - prob gets that from me though. lol
xxx

yeah, now and again boo boo gives me a right boot...and my whole stomach moves....

Aww bless boo boo :) I've had one major wriggler for the past few weeks I've been sitting little things on my belly & he's kicking them off last night my phone got a good kicking lol I love watching it although it is a little uncomfortable at times it is still amazing :love: x

My cat got a kicking last night!! Pip has turned into Sir Squirmalot again today, could even feel him squirming when I was painting!

LOl, i do wish Squiggle wouldnt wiggle so much, it gives me bad heartburn and sometimes makes me nauseus!

Uh.... and he leaves his foot in my ribs for hours in the evenings

I've been getting kicked hard over the past week as well. She really is such a wriggler, especially after I've eaten.

Mine has been more active the last few days too definitely something in the water ! Lol

me too ladies.....I actually thought i was gonna have t mention it the midwide cos junior is literally moving 10times before I get out if bed....then constantly all day. Told my mum n she sed i was exactly the same....never ever stopped moving. It so weird t see them shift ur whole tum. i cn see where junior is laid...where his bum is n how he/she is tryin t get snuggled...lol.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back