Wraps with poppers?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these? The Velcro on mine keeps curling and rubbing the girls legs and tummies!

course you can! They even say that on the waffle on those ones I like :)

Oooh :oooo:

I want some covers now! His training went well this weekend we only had two little wee leakages on the laminate all poops and other wee's in the potty or nappy :lol:

Clever boy! Hebe did a random wee on the potty today. She wasnt ready when I tried a couple of months ago.

Aww, I let him have naked time! I sit him on the potty when I first strip him down so he knows where to go and I tell him that's where his pee's and poo's go :) x

we did all that when she had chicken pox and was naked for a week. We got a couple of hits but mostly she didnt even react as she weed. She didnt have the self awareness of when she was doing it. since she went in cloth that's helped a bit I think. We'll try again before the summer is done I think :)

Awww :cloud9: I'm just glad I have laminate, can easily be mopped up so I don't mind!! :)

Omg they're gorgeous! Almost had a heart attack at the price mind! Katie's close to potty training too! She can't make her mind up if she's going to tell me when she has weed or when she's going to atm tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back