Wow...temp spike, 11dpo, bfn?

Not necessarily no I often have 2 dips n 2 spikes in my 2 ww and if fr instance u implanted yesterday u won't get a possitive till tomoro at earliest x

ah dammit. i was surprised at the huge leap this morning and got all excited lol

Yer I used to get quite excited with temps shooting up I've stopped temping now cos if that very reason lol x

lol yeah it can be soul destroying. either way i dont mind if bfp or bfn the best bit is i know i ovulated, and i was told i wouldnt be able to have any more children without medcial help!

How do they know what ur body is gonna do I've heard that same story over n over n they have been wrong bloody idiots need to stick there medical degree up there asses lol

Lol well its a bit of a story. I was on pill for 6 years, came off and had 2 periods a year. Did all the tests, no PCOS no nothing. Had a prolactinoma (benign tumour) on my brain which shrunk when I was pregnant. The year I got pregnant, I only ovulated 3 times, conceived three times, lost 2 babies and sophie stuck. Since her, had 40 day cycles then they went wonky again. So back to the doctors. Scans showed severely scarred and cystic ovaries but good ovarian function.. so i can make eggs just not release them properly. Referred me to a gynae for meical help for baby number 2, while waiting for appointment i ovulated cd25 (compared to cd52 last cycle) and my chart looks awesome lol

i dont like being told i cant do something!

Ah right ok well miracles happen u got one already when everything was against u never say never hey x

Lol well its a bit of a story. I was on pill for 6 years, came off and had 2 periods a year. Did all the tests, no PCOS no nothing. Had a prolactinoma (benign tumour) on my brain which shrunk when I was pregnant. The year I got pregnant, I only ovulated 3 times, conceived three times, lost 2 babies and sophie stuck. Since her, had 40 day cycles then they went wonky again. So back to the doctors. Scans showed severely scarred and cystic ovaries but good ovarian function.. so i can make eggs just not release them properly. Referred me to a gynae for meical help for baby number 2, while waiting for appointment i ovulated cd25 (compared to cd52 last cycle) and my chart looks awesome lol

i dont like being told i cant do something!

let's hope you prove them totally wrong then :)

your chart does look good! Triphasic I think its called. 11DPO might just be a little too early.

I would keep the pee in and test again this evening. x

Thanks girls. I'm going to see what my temps do tomorrow, if they go up again, ill do a frer fmu. With sophie i got my bfn at 10dpo and a bfp at 12dpo.

my best friend is currently in labour and im so jealous i could cry lol. xxxx

My bfp chart had a spike and I got my bfp 3 days later at 14/15dpo but it was super faint

Ah. Wow, that's quite a story! Hope you get your BFP and prove them wrong. Good luck hun xxx

BFN again fmu 12dpo, temps still high, boobies are now sore :/

Still plenty of hope, hun. Try evening urine instead? Someone was saying on a different thread that this might work better than FMU. FX xxx

i was considering that!!! I have a dip strip calling my name. Ill hold out til 9pm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back