WOW I THINK I HAVE JUST GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!

cactor16

Reaction score
WOW I AM EXPECTING TRIPLETS AND I AM 35 WEEKS PREGNANT IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE GONE IN TO LABOUR PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE?

Have u got a midwife? if you haven't ring for and ambulance - they will be able to help you.

You would know if you were in labor, especially having triplets honey!!!!

cactor16 said:
WOW I AM EXPECTING TRIPLETS AND I AM 35 WEEKS PREGNANT IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE GONE IN TO LABOUR PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE?

Hmmmm you must drop babies by the dozen - other users check this persons previous post - she was due in May !! I think she is telling porkies bless her,

Topic: WOW I THINK I HAVE JUST GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!
cactor16

Replies: 4
Views: 96
PostForum: Announce Your New Arrival Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:16 pm Subject: i am not joking
really sami i am not joking please csn you help me please?
Topic: WOW I THINK I HAVE JUST GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!
cactor16

Replies: 4
Views: 96
PostForum: Announce Your New Arrival Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:11 pm Subject: WOW I THINK I HAVE JUST GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!
Topic: HELP URGENT GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!!
cactor16

Replies: 6
Views: 86
PostForum: Teenage Pregnancy Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:12 pm Subject: please please help me please.
please help?
Topic: HELP URGENT GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!!
cactor16

Replies: 6
Views: 86
PostForum: Teenage Pregnancy Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:00 pm Subject: HELP URGENT GONE IN TO LABOUR!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME I THINK I HAVE GONE IN TO LABOUR AND I AM NOT GOING TO THE HOPSITAL PLEASE HELP AS.AP PLEASE?
Topic: MY WATERS HAVE JUST BROKEN!!!
cactor16

Replies: 2
Views: 107
PostForum: Third Trimester Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:08 pm Subject: PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME I AM REALLY REALLY SCARED I FEEL LIKE PUSHING BUT I AM SACRED THAT IF I DO PUSH I WILL DAMAGE THE BABY PLEASE HELP ME ?
Topic: MY WATERS HAVE JUST BROKEN!!!
cactor16

Views: 107
PostForum: Third Trimester Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:04 pm Subject: MY WATERS HAVE JUST BROKEN!!!
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME I THINK MY WATERS HAVE JUST BORKEN I AM IN TONS OF PAIN AND I AM NOT GOING TO HOPSPITAL I AM GOING TO HAVE A HOME DELIVER BUT MY MIDWIFE WHO IS MENT TO DELIVER THE BABY IS ...
Topic: I AM REALLY REALLY SCARED!!!
cactor16

Views: 80
PostForum: Pregnancy Buddies Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:31 pm Subject: I AM REALLY REALLY SCARED!!!
I AM REALLY SCARED I AM EXPECTING TRIPLETS AND I AM 3 DAYS PAST THE DUE DATE I AM HAVING A HOME DELIVER AND I HAVE FALT A FEW CONTTRACTIONS IS THIS NORMAL PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSA ...
Topic: Due Today
cactor16

Views: 65
PostForum: May Baby Club Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:35 pm Subject: h
Nothing much is happening yet is this normal?
Topic: Due Today
cactor16

Views: 65
PostForum: May Baby Club Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:32 pm Subject: Due Today
Hi,

I am expecting triplets today and i am really excited if anyone would like to chat to me that would be great thanks bye. Very Happy

Cactor16, you need some sort of councelling or something.

I can maybe understand you and your mates being bored one day and posting crap onto a forum for a laugh, but it looks to me like you are devoting quite a lot of time to this hobby of yours.

I just realised the ID - C Actor, so i am sure this is a total fake and a deliberate one.

You are a sad person who did this as there are people on here trying to have kids and need help and support, not idiots like you - get a life!

Sorry rant over :)

Seema like cactor has lost his/her voice i bet you they will start again on here with a new id

Some people really are so sad aren't they!!

Get a life hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back