would you say this is +

charlene09

Reaction score
13032010014.jpg

a positive Opk , these are only cheapies and it did say on the package that the test line may not be as dark as the control line

Last edited:
I used those tests and on most months I did get a line as dark as the control when it was positive, but on other months the darkest I got was just like that, including the month we conceived Toby so I definitely ovulated. Just testing at the wrong time of day can mean that you miss your surge slightly, so I'd assume for now that it's positive, and test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or lighter :)

Ive ran out , used them all , because i messed my cycle up and thought AF was on the 25th when infact it was 23rd , i need to invest in some more i think x

Just to make sure you're covered keep :bd:ing for the next few days then - you usually ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive, and if that's a lot darker than previous tests you should ovulate in the next couple of days even if you would have got a darker line tomorrow

Okay thankyou :D thats what we were planning on doing :) xx

Good luck :dust:

I've moved this to TTC - seems a better place for it :)

I would say they're positive as when i was pregnant for the first time ever and tested too early that's what is come up as.. Just think that second line can't come from no where! Keep the faith :d xx

I tested with that one at 10pm , will that have made any difference x

Possibly... was that the only time you tested today?

looks positive to me, i never get a VERY dark line on the ic opks lol

well me and oh have :bd: so thats all we can do , thankyou x

yep :) , just read it tho and i think it sounds a bit nasty

Last edited:
I just bought 30 OPK's and 10 HPT's :) (i'm still getting used to these abbreviations :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back