Would you if u had a c section.....

That's a tummy tuck scar, not a c section......it's too wide for a c section. Personally maybe I would, if you've been driven to having a tummy tuck its because you want your tummy to look nice & I guess covering it with some art disguises it. I have a large vertical scar from an op at 17, it is painful with my bump as the skin stretches but I'm ok with it being there, I never cover it up x

Yeah it's definitely a tummy tuck scar but personally I think the tattoo across it looks gross

tapatalkin

My c section scar is nicely concealed anyway by my mummy tummy pooch! Being serious mine is really low and quite a neat small scar that's covered by my knickers anyway. I'm not bothered by it cos I know it's because of my son that it's there.

personally i tbink the scar looks better i think that tattoo is awful xx

That tattoo is awful!!! Definitely a tummy tuck scar. My c-section scar is really neat and very low down so is easily covered by my knickers.

The concept is quite a good idea if you're self conscious but the feather thing looks like they've let their pubes go mental from a distance! ;)

Last edited:
It's a good idea if you want to cover a scar up, but that particular tattoo I think is horrible :/

wss^
id do it but not that particular tatt haha, saying that im not really that vain and i dont care about scars or looks that much

Anyone I've spoken to who's had a c-sec says that the scar is quite discreet and placed so that underwear/bikini bottoms cover it. Most tummy tucks are done that way as well. That picture looks more like the result of emergency surgery. I'm really not a fan of the tattoo either!!

I can barely see my c-section scar now.
Personally I dont like the tattoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back