would u try a different milk?

Natalie_reid

Reaction score
I am currently feeding my son sma gold first infant formula. He is 11 days old and taking between 60-90 mls about every 3-4 hours. I think it may be making him alittle constipated although the midwife and health visitor assures me its normal aslong as his poo is soft when he does go and also some feeds but not all when I wind him he spews alot of it up but he only seems to do it with me lol could be a coinsodiencebut he never seems to be sick when my partner feeds. But my partner says im doing same as him and im giving my baby breaks and winding him inbetween!! Any help or tips appreciated?xx

My son was like this, I switched to hipp organic and problem solved.

I switched to hipp organic and things were so much better too

I think being sick is ok if it doesnt overspill your hand if you were to catch it as handfuls

He was bringing up practically the full bottle obviously lying in his stomach. He has been on aptimal 2 days now as i decided to switch him as dont want to see him in discomfort and im already seeing a difference. Settling better sick less and dirty nappies. All signs are good so far xx

I've heard/read alot about SMA and poorly babies :( Hopefully now you've switched he'll get better x

My HV also suggested never to use sma
Either to try apramil or cow and gate etc x

I know a few people who have had problems with Sma. Iv used aptilmil with both my boys. 1st son was on the hungry baby and my 8 week old is on the comfort milk. He had terrible constipation so HV advised to swap. Took about 2 weeks but he's like a different baby now. There is a shortage of the comfort milk atm tho due to a factory fore or something. So we could only get cow and gate comfort but I'm told it's made and is the same as aptilmil and we haven't had any probs swapping x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back