would this work?

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
would it work if i went on a diet of only water and baby rusks?
i find them filling and if i didnt eat too many a day lol would it work?

Your body would think you are starving and would hold onto your body fat so it would be a lot harder to lose at first but eventually your body would become so malnourished that you would lose weight. I really would not recommend it, just as I wouldnt recommend anorexia as a way to lose weight. It just isnt healthy.

It depends how many you eat obviously lol, if you find them moreish you might put on weight, I found rice cakes moreish so scoffed as many as I wanted, so that didn't really work. :)

Ryvita works as it's too beige for me to want to eat a lot of. My current policy is to only have beige food such as salad, fruit at the most exciting, in the house. :)

I wouldn't recommend it...

Just eat smaller portions and cut out unhealthy food and take Emily for walks in her pram

The fresh air wil be good too :D :hug:

haha thats well funny
joinh weight watchers u have more money than me and i go :D

would it work if i went on a diet of only water and baby rusks?
i find them filling and if i didnt eat too many a day lol would it work?

Your body would think you are starving and would hold onto your body fat so it would be a lot harder to lose at first but eventually your body would become so malnourished that you would lose weight. I really would not recommend it, just as I wouldnt recommend anorexia as a way to lose weight. It just isnt healthy.

It depends how many you eat obviously lol, if you find them moreish you might put on weight, I found rice cakes moreish so scoffed as many as I wanted, so that didn't really work. :)

Ryvita works as it's too beige for me to want to eat a lot of. My current policy is to only have beige food such as salad, fruit at the most exciting, in the house. :)

I wouldn't recommend it...

Just eat smaller portions and cut out unhealthy food and take Emily for walks in her pram

The fresh air wil be good too :D :hug:

haha thats well funny
joinh weight watchers u have more money than me and i go :D

Thats the latest thing in Hollywood isnt it, just eating baby food to stay skinny? :? :puke:

Do not do it. Your body wouldn't lose the weight healthily, and in the end, when you DID start eating properly again, you would pack on the pounds because no doubt your body would think it was starving.

Eat smaller portions, healthier food, drinks loads of water, go for walks... and you're really set. :D It might take longer, but the weight will STAY OFF.

Do not do it. Your body wouldn't lose the weight healthily, and in the end, when you DID start eating properly again, you would pack on the pounds because no doubt your body would think it was starving.

Eat smaller portions, healthier food, drinks loads of water, go for walks... and you're really set. :D It might take longer, but the weight will STAY OFF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back