Would really like to make some new friends

OskarsMummy

Reaction score
Hello ladies - I would really like to get to know you before I have my baby.

I have 7 weeks left but feel like I need some pregnant ladies to have baby chat with :)

Would anyone like to be cyber pregnancy pals ?

Hey Hun, congrats and welcome :) we're all pretty much cyber pregnant buddies on here so make yourself at home, as you can see from the threads we talk about everything! Xx

yeah were all friends here

Hello im due same day as u xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Hey! Plenty of baby and pregnancy chat in here amongst everyone and all very friendly. Many ppl add Facebooks too. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hello ladies ... How are your pregnancies going ? Is this your first baby ? Xxx

Mines been lovely thanks. I have had a very smooth peegnancy so far. Just playing the waiting game now.
Started to get very achey and tired and hungry and all that fun stuff!
This is my first baby :)

How about you!? X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hi welcome how r u getting on ? This is my first baby all exciting and nervous x is this ur first baby? X

Hi hun, it's a great bunch on here. It's my first baby and my pregnancy has had its fair share of niggles but nothing has affected baby so I shouldn't complain. I have about 5 weeks left, Eeek! :) x

Welcome to Tri 3...all the ladies on the forum are bloody fantastic!

Hope pregnancy is treating you kindly.

I'm expecting my first baby any day now :D xxx

Hi hun! Everyone's nice and chatty Infact its easy to loose hours on this forum lol

Xx

We chat about everything everyone is lovely and supportive hun. Im due 1st in 3 weeks xx

Hello no my second ;) how about u x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Wow so many replies :) I. Glad I have found you ladies :)

Glad your all having good pregnancies and for a lot of you your first babies, so exciting :)

My pregnancy has been good so far apart from all the aches and pains I've been getting, but can't complain would rather this that what happened in my first pregnancy (to cut a long story short, I almost died from pre eclampsia and HELLP syndrome)

This is my 2nd baby (3rd if you count our dreadful miscarriage last year) - we already have a wonderful 2 year old son called Oskar, he really is our world :)

I have been feeling soooo tired lately too, if I sit down for too long I fall asleep lol.

Welcome!! We're all quite a nice bunch here :) I am expecting my first too.....all going well apart from a bit of backache, I'm hoping it remains that way! :)

hey, this is my 2nd, another girl, my 1st girly is 16 months, almost 17 months and called Alyssa. this preg has flown and ive not felt half as bad as i did the first time, i feel really lucky cos it means i havent struggled to cope with alyssa and pregnancy :)

Yeah I have found this pregnancy has flown by. Have to keep reminding myself baby is going to be here in 7 weeks, I don't feel ready yet. I had lots of time to think about everything with my first pregnancy but been so busy with this one I havnt had time to :/

Glad your all having good pregnancies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back