would of been my due date today

Anna23

Reaction score
i'm not sure how i feel about it today i feel numb but i can't look at people's signatures of anyone who is due or over due today it makes me feel sad but otehr than that i feel very numb about it, i'm happy to cas i can feel lil mat wriggling about inside me but when i think oh it would of been my due date today i go all quiet and wanna ignore it's the 27th today sounds strage don't you think? i think hubby has forgotten what the date is today cas he never said anything about it this morning. Is there soemthing wrong with me feeling so numb?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
as you no hun i was in the same boat 2 weeks ago, it does get easier,
plus im sure mat does know he just doesnt want to upset you
xx

I've been there too, it is hard and I think quite a strange/surreal thing to go through, having lost and yet gained too. But for me it was also something that helped me finally start moving forward. I think until that date had passed I hadn't started to move on from my loss but was somehow able to after the due date passed. Hopefully it will be similar for you :hug:

It was always going to be a strange day for you lovely. Your OH may well have remembered about today hun and not said anything in case of upsetting you.

Will be thinking of you today :hug:

:hug: I know how you feel, Pip was due a year ago on xmas day, so i spent most of the day thinking about pip but noone else remebered, i didnt say anything because i know the only answer i would get is well at least you have ryan now, which is true (i feel pregnant 2 weeks after loosing pip) but pip was still MY baby xx

thanks i feeling better now :D i've been passing today by looking at baby stuff for lil mat i found a right bargian but will post in the bargian section hehe sending hubby to get it for me tomorrow :cheer: i can start buying stuff for lil mat now xmas is over with lol also i've been buying things for the xbox360 so when they come i'll be having good fun on them :lol: :lol:

:hug:
i'm glad you're feeling a bit better.
did you find any xbox bargains?
xx

:hug: hugs hun, its beans due date 2moro, and im sorta feeling a bit numb about it too, dunno how to feel.

dina.marie said:
:hug: hugs hun, its beans due date 2moro, and im sorta feeling a bit numb about it too, dunno how to feel.
just take it easy hun and try not to think about it too much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if you wanna chat just pm me

Anna23 said:
Jaded Diamond said:
:hug:
i'm glad you're feeling a bit better.
did you find any xbox bargains?
xx
i did on play.com :D
awesome, i've heard play.com has got a good sale on, and game too apparantly.
my xbox has been my escape for awhile, i don't know what i'd do without gears of war lol.
i struggle a lot with my due dates for the babies we've lost so my xbox helps me hide from it all haha.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back