would just like a bit of help - just to stop me worrying!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
well as most of you know, when i been going to the toilet i have been in alot of pain and have been bleeding, on monday i went to the doctors and she gave me some medicine and cream, which i have been taking since Monday, the thing is, i was on my period last Friday and am always 5 days, i was really light and stopped on Monday but then since i have been taking this medicine i have been bleeding again, not enough to put in a tampon BUT it is very red and clotty, i have no pains but this means i have nearly been on my 'period' for a week now, anyone know what it could be, or if i should be concerned???

thanks

(hopefully its nothing, its just to put my mind at rest!)

thanks girls! :hug:

sorry sweetie cant help....if you are worried tho maybe another trip to the docs might help answer your q's - maybe its a side effect of the medication or something? I really dont know.....

i have been to the docs twice in 2 weeks, dont really want to go again if i can help it!x

idk hun sorry :(

u mean u were given meds to stop the bleeding but they are making u bleed more? (sorry if i got mixed up, mummy brain! :doh: )

hav they not given u an answer as to why ur in pain and bleeding anyway? :think:

sorry i cant be any help :hug:

trixipaws said:
idk hun sorry :(

u mean u were given meds to stop the bleeding but they are making u bleed more? (sorry if i got mixed up, mummy brain! :doh: )

hav they not given u an answer as to why ur in pain and bleeding anyway? :think:

sorry i cant be any help :hug:
hey hunny :wave: no, i thought it was piles at first but the doc said it is just a little tear so she gave me some medicine and some cream to help it get better - but i am bleeding (as i would on my period) and i was just wondering whether it was to do with that or whether its something for me to worry about as i only ever have 5 day periods and i am now on day 8!!!

well now i am bleeding quite heavy, its like a normal period, and i am feeling a bit sick and under the weather - it must be a period, but i wonder why i had a period on Friday then it went on Monday but came back again and i am on even heavier! :think:

well i am STILL bleeding, not heavy but its red, this is now day 11!!! :|

mrs_tommo22 said:
yay, are you feeling ok?
to be honest no. feeling extremely tired all the time, i go to Danny's every night and usually get home about 12am but lately i have been falling asleep at his at like 9pm! i am also very hungry all the time but feel really sick in the morning! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back