wot is ...

my little princess has a bath at 6pm downstairs in time for hollyoaks :rotfl:

Then bed and story at 7pm :D

Dont have much of a routine during the day any more.
He wakes between 7 and 8 has breaky watches cbeebies for an hour then the radio goes on and he plays. dinner is between 12-2 and tea around 5-6 i take him upstairs around 7 - 7.30 and he has a wash hands/face (i dont bath him every day as it drys his skin and makes his excema flair up) he get a bath 2-3 times a week.
Gets in to bed clothes has a bottle if he wants one then music on lights off and i leave him.
he will usually wake 10-11pm and has again started waking around 3am for a bottle!!! argh!
He has a couple of snacks during the day.

Wakes 6.30-7am (that's when oh gets up for college)
Breakfast and 2 ish hours play in the front room
8.30-9am Down for a nap which ranges from 45 mins to 1h 30 mins
10.30 ish wakes, we usually either go to something or go shopping or go for a walk
12pm lunch
12.30-1ish goes down for a nap which ranges from 45 mins to 2 hours depending on when he woke and how much he slept in the morning
3pm milk and biscuit
3-5pm play, we go out etc
5pm dinner
6.15pm start bedtime- milk, bath and stories
7pm lights out (if we're lucky!)

He sleeps a lot but I think it's a fluke rather than anything we do- little rip van winkle!
+++

Rubie wakes at 8am - 8:30 and has milk and breakfast at about 9am. 10:30 she has an hour nap
12:00 lunch
1:30 another hour/ hour and a half nap
4pm dinner
5pm bath
milk at 6pm
bed between 6:30 and 7:30

Sometimes she wont nap as much, she will just have one nap over lunch time between 1/2 hour and 2.5 hours.

She also snacks constantly throughout the day and often has a 2nd meal with us after her own meal lol

Aimee wakes around 7am although it does seem to be getting earier every day.
She has her milk stright away then her breakfast about 1 hour later.
She has a nap around 10.30-11.30 for about 40 minutes.
Dinner about 12 then we usually go out somewhere.
Tea about 5 although she is quite grumpy and tired by then but won't sleep anyway.
Milk at 7pm and in bed at 8pm. She doesn't always sleep through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back