Worst day ever!

bbee

Reaction score
Had a three hour exam this morning! an english one, so it was just shakespear and stuff :-(
Baby brain never fails to let me down, had to read over each question about thirty times, all my spellings were shambled! :(
Then i got the urge to be sick so i had to run out, gosh it was awful :-( i was having one of my hot flashes too!!! ugh, bad day :(

how's everyone coping with the sun? :p xxx

Last edited:
Oh no :-( I hope it was actually better than you thought. We have training on a Tuesday morning before work with a mini quiz at the end, I couldn't understand at all what the questions were asking, it was horrible. Though that was probably more due to sleepiness!!!

I'm combatting the heat today by wearing a skirt and sandals to work- no tights, no socks, and I'm *almost* cold!!!

bbee - is this a school GCSE exam? If it is make sure you speak to the exams officer and see if a letter from GP stating you are pregnant and suffereing from morning sickness could be submitted to the exam board to give you a bit of special consideration.

I was going to say what Lulubelle said...I am a teacher and know that you may be able to get special consideration if you have a note from doctors about being pregnant etc as obviously having to leave the exam due to morning sickness may affect how well you could do etc. good luck with any other exams xx

the school are aware and i am placed right next to the door so if i'm sick i can just walk out. I know i've failed my exams! my baby brain is horrific!!! i am planning on just getting these exams out the way and retaking once baby is here and a bit older, i just can't concentrate :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back