Worst Christmas present you've given/received?

Redshoes

Reaction score
What are the worst Christmas presents you've ever given and received?
thpink.gif

WORST - a dehumidifier. (I didn't get this, but my mum suggested it when I lived in a cr&ppy flat.)

BEST - oooh how do I decide? A scrapbook from my OH in 2002 detailing a couple of fun weekends away we'd had or a 'kitten card' saying that we could finally get a cat!

What are yours Amy?

Valentine Xxx

dehumidifier :lol: ellooooooooooooooo V :hug: :hug: :hug:

Worst - OH bought me a rubbish plastic dolphin ornament thingy, because I liked dolphins, the thought was there :shock: :lol:

Best - My St.Jude necklace pendant from my OH :D

iv never got a bad present :think: :dance:

my best are prob my mp3 player and the photoshoot that Mike bought me last yr but i only used last weekend with Tracey2 haha :lol:

My boyfriend when I was 17 gave me a book on sharks... yes I like sharks, and I already have a few books, but he was my boyfriend! Where was the romance?

I don't give rubbish presents, my presents rock :dance:

Best was the laptop im on now that OH got me for last xmas, and worst...hmm tricky that one....but probably the song my ex wrote for me called "you'll do" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
and worst...hmm tricky that one....but probably the song my ex wrote for me called "you'll do" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
He sounds like a right catch :rotfl: cheeky fecker

Littlelady87 said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
and worst...hmm tricky that one....but probably the song my ex wrote for me called "you'll do" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
He sounds like a right catch :rotfl: cheeky fecker

tell me about it!!!!

it went something like:

ive had many girls, loved many girls, and always will, but gotta say that for now.....you'll do lalalalalala

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and he played it to me infront of my family :rotfl:

omg i hope you gave him a kick up the arse or sumat, thats well out of order, and to all the men on the forum, thats how to get yourself kicked out of the house at christmas. :rotfl: My goodness that really is aweful, :hug:

Littlelady87 said:
omg i hope you gave him a kick up the arse or sumat, thats well out of order, and to all the men on the forum, thats how to get yourself kicked out of the house at christmas. :rotfl: My goodness that really is aweful, :hug:

yeah he said it was meant as a joke but I dont believe him somehow....this is the ex that cheated on me for 3 years! :x :lol:

Ah well, atleast ive got someone now who really does know how amazing I am and how lucky he is :angel: 8) :rotfl:

yeah thats a good point init, by the way, what you did when he asked you to get a drink was classic :rotfl: I tried that one last night because gal wouldnt let me have a ferraro roches what ever the spelling is, unfortunatly for me i didnt get owt either :roll: the dick

Worst was a top from Brian's aunt - it was soooooo old fashioned... I gave it to my neighbours mum who is in her 80's and she said it was to "old wifie" for her!!

Best.... so much to choose from, all my gifts from Brian. I love my eternity ring that I am getting this year, or my flute from a few years ago

Im a real bitch when it comes to presents :oops: I dont like my relatives taste in orniaments, dont want chocolates because Im fat enough as it is :rotfl:

The best present Ive had was a gold watch with a black face and little zirconia (sp) stones in the shape of a love heart in. That was from my mum when I was about 14.

The worst was pressie I have recieved was an old fashioned style teddy bears picnic 'collectors' mug and tray set from my biological father last year. If he had ever bothered to get to know me he would know I hate that kind of thing (do I sound bitter... :roll: )

When I was a teenager I was full of angst, bit of a goth, hated girlie things and girlie stuff, I lived in doc martins and black leggings and black tops. I had black hair. wore black make up, you get the picture. Well my mum bought me...

A handbag :shock: A velvet short dress :shock: some lemon bonbons :shock: and some sparkly hair clips :shock:

I think she was trying to change me :think:

lou said:
When I was a teenager I was full of angst, bit of a goth, hated girlie things and girlie stuff, I lived in doc martins and black leggings and black tops. I had black hair. wore black make up, you get the picture. Well my mum bought me...

A handbag :shock: A velvet short dress :shock: some lemon bonbons :shock: and some sparkly hair clips :shock:

I think she was trying to change me :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I still wear all things black, have nearly black hair (I also have desperately naturally pale skin,... so black goes a tad too far)... My mum gets me one year, a silky pink nightdress :| yes... :think:

Also this year, people have just brought me baby clothes and addressed the presents to me... while this does not bother me as such the fact that DH has been brought a whole host of presents specifically for him, makes this unfairness annoying... just because I am pregnant means I want baby things for the baby... er... who put me in this state in the first place??? Shouldn't he be punished too... :rotfl:

Mind you when someone decides to buy me a black movie playing IPOD for xmas (a wanted present for some 3 years) I will then be able to post on here with regards to best present :rotfl:

Oh gawd I keep getting ornaments as it looks like I dont have any. I friggin DO they're all in the garage because I've nowhere to put the sodding things so STOP BUYING ME THEM!!!

Minime said:
Oh gawd I keep getting ornaments as it looks like I dont have any. I friggin DO they're all in the garage because I've nowhere to put the sodding things so STOP BUYING ME THEM!!!

OMG you sound just like me!!!

Worst was a keyring someone got free when a new shop opened in town and decided i might like it.
It hasnt even got a funny slogan or anything its just the name of the shop!!!!!

Squig I thought you were blonde :eek:

The worst present I bought someone was last year. I bought my sister a fish tank because she really misses our dog that died when I was pg so I thought I would give her the gift of life. All her fish died though and stressed her out so much she had migraines about it and had to give the tank to my mum and dad in the end. My dad has it now with one fish in it. Was like that episode of Everybody loves Raymond with the fish tank :oops:

worst presents I've received are stinky piss like perfume from the ex mil, oh and every year one of my mates bought me candles :roll:

The worst present I've given was a woody doll (from toy story 2) to my ex, don't know why I bought it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back