Worse possible nights sleep :(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Gemsy, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

OMG, I could have strangled my neighbour last night. They decided to have a barbeque which turned into music and fun until 3am, in their garden!!

We don't normally have any issues with them at all, so I didn't want to be a party pooper, but jesus, I had to close all the windows and it was so hot!

Baby kicking me in the ribs, and OH and I had a massive fight, so I have had about 2 hours sleep. Feel like death :(

2. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Inconsiderate neighbours. Although, I guess there are always times we like to have a night like that and I guess saturday was the best to chose. Fights before bed are horrible :-(

Hope u can have a nap today? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

3. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Aww hugs. Not ideal at all xx

4. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

To be fair, if I wasn't pregnant, I probably would have been partying away with them :lol:

No naps yet today, but I'm trying to take it easy and not going to do too much tomorrow either!

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

I know what u mean. And as u say if it wansnt for preg lol to be fair I find sleeping in the mornings much easier than night I have no idea why tho?!

6. Bonfire Bride

Bonfire Bride Well-Known Member

aw bless...I hate arguing with hubby...I always get soo upset with the littlest of arguments. Hope you've managed to settle it now?

Trying to keep this house cool has been an absolute nightmare and because all the heat rises, the bedrooms are absolutely boiling :(

Hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight hun xx