Worse possible nights sleep :(

Gemsy

Reaction score
OMG, I could have strangled my neighbour last night. They decided to have a barbeque which turned into music and fun until 3am, in their garden!!

We don't normally have any issues with them at all, so I didn't want to be a party pooper, but jesus, I had to close all the windows and it was so hot!

Baby kicking me in the ribs, and OH and I had a massive fight, so I have had about 2 hours sleep. Feel like death :(

Inconsiderate neighbours. Although, I guess there are always times we like to have a night like that and I guess saturday was the best to chose. Fights before bed are horrible :-(

Hope u can have a nap today? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

To be fair, if I wasn't pregnant, I probably would have been partying away with them :lol:

No naps yet today, but I'm trying to take it easy and not going to do too much tomorrow either!

To be fair, if I wasn't pregnant, I probably would have been partying away with them :lol:

No naps yet today, but I'm trying to take it easy and not going to do too much tomorrow either!

I know what u mean. And as u say if it wansnt for preg lol to be fair I find sleeping in the mornings much easier than night I have no idea why tho?!

aw bless...I hate arguing with hubby...I always get soo upset with the littlest of arguments. Hope you've managed to settle it now?

Trying to keep this house cool has been an absolute nightmare and because all the heat rises, the bedrooms are absolutely boiling :(

Hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back