worrys

kentgall8484

Reaction score
i guess i am really worried how i will cope when the baby is here. im 23 and on my own with not a v supportive family. i keep thinking what if its a mistake and i cant do it. is it normal? also i worry about what to get the baby and maybe being a single parent isn't enough?

the baby daddy wants full custody and thinks already when im only 5 mnts preg he could do a better job.

but im trying my best

Trying ur best is all you can do! I live with the father of my baby and like most men they are not very helpful so u end up doing everything urself anyway! Stay positive, u will be fine! It IS true the parenting comes naturally and soon as u have ur gorgeous little blessing in ur arms u will definately know u need nothing more xxxxx

Best of luck xxxxx

thankyou. alot of mums in couples have said to me they felt alone whilst daddy was working so i hope to be okay :) x

To be honest, from my opinion somtimes I think it would be easier being a single parent as not only do the men not help but we have 2 look after THEM aswell as the baby lol!! You will cope just fine, when the baby arrives just take each day as it comes, im always here if u need a chat or some advice.

Chin up and think how blessed u r... ur gonna be a mummy 2 a gorgeous little baby :) xxxxxx

you will be fine hun keep postive and do the best u can there are groups out there that can help

just stay positive you will be great, ive done it and am soing it 24/7 by myself and like babywestwood said, atleast we dont have a man to look after LMAO!! stay positive, i do! i can bring my daughter up how I want, I can take her to visit who I want when I want etc and seriously if he can afford to take you to court for custody he defo will not get full, more like access rights and stuff.

I would suggest to you to start logging everything he says or does to you just incase it gets that far. It may feel like a dark cloud over the preg now, but trust me YOU HAVE THE CONTROL. when i split with my babys dad about 5 months preg i was full of worry thinkin he would have rights to just knock my door and take my baby whenever etc And that is far from the truth. His parents visit every few weeks, but in the end he couldnt be bothered to visit / pay and has fizzled out for now, gooooooood luck xxx

FOB and I split when C was 2 weeks old and although it was a struggle at first we soon got ourselves into a routine and now I'm absolutely loving having her all to myself :) Apart from when my OH comes round and steals her. At the end of the day if your ex can say something like that, do you really want you LO to be around him all the time? You'll be a great mummy! It is so true... It just comes naturally... I'd never held a baby before my LO was born but straight away I just knew what to do... You'll be fantastic!! Chin up xx

Ok so this is coming from male perspective. No man in their right mind can ever hope to be a better parent to a child than the mother. As much as we can try all children need their mums. Heck i'm 20 and i still need my mum on the rare occasion.

Don't let it get to you, your going to be fine.

As for HeppiBean stating that her OH steals her child... I totally do :p

thank you all for all your comments i do feel alot better and i am saving all the txts messages on facebook just incase and not replying anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back