worrying about baby

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
She was quiet monday and tuesday and then came back full force wed and thus. Yesterday she went reallly quiet again. Drank loads of cold water and lay on my side most of tue night and i've been up an hr and only felt her once. Starting to worry. Should i phone in now or give it a few more hrs ? Also worrying that i've pushed myself with my job to much in this weather. Although i had a day off yesterday

I think the heat makes a difference to them my lo has been quiet one day then going mad the next there's no pattern at all I woke up yesterday in tears because I couldn't feel him so I got an ice cold punt of water and drank it in a oner and he started moving about maybe 10 mins later I notice also when I don't drink enough he goes quiet maybe ur dehydrated if u have tried everything they tell u to and still no change then I would phone for peace of mind but I've been noticing a lot of people saying the same and I'm convinced this heat is having an effect x

I have 2ltr bottles of water in the fridge and am trying to go through one a day. I had no headache yesterday and baby really active. (had been quiet).

Have a cold drink, have something sweet/sugar hand lie down for an hour and concentrate on movements.

If this isn't a normal pattern for your LO, then give them a ring. Better to be safe. X

Always call. It's worth it for the reassurance that all is fine and in my experience, they never make you feel like you shouldn't have worried. I went at 24 weeks and was told that I did the right thing by being checked and to come in again at any time.

Agree to call but also agree that the heat affects them mw told me we need a min of 3litres of fluids being preg in this heat and to keep hydrated x

I can hardly feel my baby at all. I keep getting sent to hospital for monitoring and he's fine but honestly some days I wouldn't know he's there at all. Hes definitely moving a lot less this week. I'm thinking maybe it's the heat? Always go and checked out for peace of mind though. xxx

I phoned mw this morning and she said i could go in to be monitored but as it was still early. she suggested having breakfast and cold drink and concentrate on her movements. As soon as i started eating and i rested my cold bowl of cereal on my belly she started wriggling. So glad i waited a bit as its bit of a distance for hospital. mw said the heat can affect movement. If ur dehydrated, not eating enough and lethergic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back