Worried!

Louise Batey

Reaction score
Hi, no judgment please.
I met someone early February & had protected sex, just casual nothing serious & we were safe about it. Met someone else a couple weeks later, had my period on 20th February, heavy & clots slightly short then usual but sometimes that happens right? Later had unprotected sex with other guy & found out i was pregnant on 20th March, I am estimated around 5 weeks & I know the later guy is the dad but I am super paranoid it could be the other one, even after using protection & having a period! Anything to put my mind at ease ‍♀️

protected sex and a period seems like you could make a safe assumption that it would be the second guy but weirder things have happened. I guess if you're having some doubts now they'll always be there so best thing to do would be to DNA test once baby arrives it's the only 100% way to say for certain

protected sex and a period seems like you could make a safe assumption that it would be the second guy but weirder things have happened. I guess if you're having some doubts now they'll always be there so best thing to do would be to DNA test once baby arrives it's the only 100% way to say for certain
At the beginning I had no issues, don’t know if I’m just overthinking it when I really don’t need to be

At the beginning I had no issues, don’t know if I’m just overthinking it when I really don’t need to be
The dates even add up with the 2nd guy of conception so I think I am just overthinking but just wanted to ease my mind with some opinions

I'm just trying to give you the best reassurance I can. You can safely assume the father and it is highly likely it is the second guy but like I said stranger things have happened with ladies and pregnancies, I.e. suprise pregnancies after using protection or pregnancies after a 'period' that turned out to be a heamtoma.

You'll have a clearer idea when you go for your dating scan. But if you have a shred of doubt beyond that then DNA really is the only way to know 100%. Good luck

I'm just trying to give you the best reassurance I can. You can safely assume the father and it is highly likely it is the second guy but like I said stranger things have happened with ladies and pregnancies, I.e. suprise pregnancies after using protection or pregnancies after a 'period' that turned out to be a heamtoma.

You'll have a clearer idea when you go for your dating scan. But if you have a shred of doubt beyond that then DNA really is the only way to know 100%. Good luck
Yeah absolutely! Dating from my previous period I would be further gone then 5 weeks if it was the first guy. But like you say, thing can happen. Thank you for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back