Worried.

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm starting to get very worried now and anxious about the thought of my section been in just under 5weeks. This is my 4th c section and am worried that something is seriously going to go wrong. I've tried to put it to the back of my mind but to me it's beginning to feel like impending doom now and a can't focus on excitement or anything it's just dreaded fear.
Just wondering if there was Anyone else that's had 4+ previous sections or about to have there 4th. All the midwife says is they'll try there best to reduce the possibility of major risks.

I haven't had one personally my friend has 7 children first one normal delivery her last 5 were c section she was fine and no complications. She had planned to stop at 5 kids unfortunately her 5th little girl passed away when she was 3 and then she had twins after. There's risks to any delivery, it's hard to put your trust in them all I can say as a surgical nurse myself no surgeon goes in not to try their best for the best possible outcome x

Thanks mummy ano the surgeons etc will go in wanting the best possible outcome just fear itl be a bad outcome with it been my 4th section. Anxiety is kicking in with it been a month tomorrow till the big day. So sorry to hear about your friends little girl can't imagine what she went through bless her. Ano there's risks even to natural birth but it's the build up of fear and impending doom that I'm finding hard. Spoke to the midwife about it and she' don't seem bothered at all, just said what happens happens ��. Xx

I went out for dinner with my friends last night and we were talking about our first labours and they were comparing them to their second, I wasn't nervous before lol, I am now, I think it would b strange not to be anxious,

If it's anything like my second labour mummy you'll be fine it was my easiest labour everything went so smooth was unreal barely any pain or nothing. But compared to an horrendous back to back 26hour labour then section think that's why it didn't seem painful or anything. Won't it be hitting the 3weeks mark for you soon? Can't believe how fast it's gone. Xx

Ikklemoi, when is your section hun? Do you feel any calmer about it? Did your others all go smoothly? Im due to have my 3rd section in Feb and feel similar to you about it all. Im trying my best to forget about it but every now and then the potential risks keep coming back to me!

Hey babybee, yeah my other sections have gone r ally smooth in the past, with my last one the consultant joked that I could have another one if a wanted as the scaring wasn't too bad, I lost 600ml a think it was which is just above average apparently but recovery was fast. I'm not any calmer at all it's like am getting worse the closer it gets. I have section on 13th and consultant is present incase anything goes seriously wrong is what his words were. I just panic and so scared of everything to do with it all. Everyone as tried to put my mind at rest with stuff but doesn't work at all. As awful as it sounds I'm convinced something bad is gonna happen and that il not be around. Iv expressed my concerns and consultant said we can do a lot of things nowadays to prevent serious complications and if we have adeshions can repair bladder stomach intestine etc n also stop bleeding by hysterectomy. I just don't no how to feel a feel bad that am in panic and don't feel as excited as a should be right now. I just want my baby in my arms here safely and both of us ok. I suppose everything is just a matter of how ppl heal from one section to another one. It's been 4year since my last one so scared of scars been worse etc. At 20week scan they said placenta is anterior but high so glad it's not low and embedded then again how do they no after another 20weeks what it's done arghh ��.

If it helps placenta cant move it just grows and the utters stretches. Because of the way the utterus stretches the placenta generally moves with it and gets higher the further you get in pregnancy.

I have seen a few ladies on the forums who have had 3, 4 or even 5 sections and it always went well for them. I think although the risks are higher they vast majority are still just fine. I am sure the risk of MC in tri 1 is way higher. When you are nervous about something sometimes no positive reasoning helps though. Its hard to get it out of your head. I really think things are going to go way better for you on the day than you expect but I don't blame you for being nevous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back