Worried

mummy to 3

Reaction score
Good evening

This is my first time posting on here. This is my third pregnancy however i'm a little worried. Should be 6+2 weeks. Today all my symptoms appear to have gone. Have tested 3+ weeks on clear blue on two occasions however when I've tested today as i feel there is something wrong I'm only getting a 2-3. Any body experienced this before.:sad::sad::sad:

I haven't experienced this but didn't want to read and run, hopefully someone else has some experience of this xx

Hi, I think these clear blue tests are a nightmare - when was pregnant with my twins I jumped about from 1-2, then 3+ and then 2-3, after a while my OH insisted I stop using them as the results can depend so much on when in the day you test, how much you have drunk etc.

This pregnancy I have not used them at all (just did a clear blue digital to see the word pregnant and then haven't done any more).

Obviously it is possible that your HCG level is decreasing and if that is the case unfortunately it might mean that you will miscarriage but in all likelihood your wee was just more dilute. I hope you get a positive outcome. If you are anxious you should try and contact your midwife (if you have one already) or your GP who may be able to refer you to the EPU for an early scan (but some areas will not send you for those unless you have had bleeding). Another option is pay for a private scan if the wait til 12 weeks is going to be too much.

All the best and keep us up to date xxx

I agree with secret. I never tested again after seeing pregnant 1-2 weeks. If I was you I'd leave them be. Symptoms will come & go. Try to relax & enjoy your pregnancy. Xxx

I agree with the girls, I done to cheapie tests and i done two clear blues the day after each other to confirm and that's it, not done one since. If your not bleeding and having severe cramps, I wouldn't worry as urine and tests wouldn't have matched each time you did it. I'm sure everything is fine. Xx

Thanks for your comments xxxx Did another clear blue late last night after 2.5 hour hold and back to 3+ and by god symptoms well and truly returned this morning. Eventually read the paperwork with the clear blue test and does says post 6 weeks you can get bizarre readings. I had already booked for a private scan for next Tuesday as when I carried my last I bled throughout that pregnancy which was a worry. I now need to learn to step away from the bloody tests lol I've replaced my addition to a glass of wine on an evening to peeing on a stick and it's got to stop before i drive myself crazy !!!

That's great, I hope the scan goes well next week, let us know how you get on x

Fingers crossed everything continues to go perfectly for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back