Worried!!

Thailand1

Reaction score
I'm 6 wks today, I started spotting a few hours ago, it was brown not red, no cramps it has stopped now. Should I be worried or is this normal. It has been playing on my mind, need some reassurance

I had exactly the same and was really worried but I told my midwife and she said its normal. Still get advice though for reassurance but just wanted you to know I had the same and I'm now 10 weeks and all is fine xxx

It's perfectly normal. Unless it's combined with sharp pain or turns bright red, you shouldn't worry. You could call your EPU but I doubt they'll see you unless it changes. I understand it's scary, but apparently there are tons of perfectly harmless reasons for a bit of brown discharge or even some bleeding in the early days. For example your cervix is a bit "brittle" so you can have a bit of bleeding after sex. And then it can be the uterus getting rid of old coagulated blood (sounds gross I know) from an implantation bleeding).

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thank u all

I rang 111 then went to gp surgery at the hospital turns out I have a urine infection & now on antibiotics. i need to contact my gp when I'm home and they will arrange a scan just to make sure everything is okay. I feel a lot better now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back