Worried

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Jacko, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

So I had an appointment at the hospital with my consultant about non baby issues. He wanted an early scan for some reason.
    Anyway My last period 6/3/16 between 28-34 days. I got my first BFP on CD27 so either 1 day before AF Max 7 days before AF.
    7 days before would be very early so assumed I was due a shorter cycle. I went for a scan today and I was measured at 4+6 , the sac was seen and tiny egg. I know that normal for this time but I did a clearblue digital on Monday which was 3+ so 5+ pregnant! I am now worried baby not growing levels going down. Tbe hospital wasn't interested in my concerns and as had no pain or bleeding just said it was normal. For some reason I am worried x

2. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

It sounds normal hun. Heartbeat will only start flickering from 6 weeks onwards. I know T1 is a stressful time but take their advice. If theres no bleeding or major cramping, take that as a positive sign x

3. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Hey Hun. Try not to worry. If your longest cycle has been 34 days then this cycle could have been similar. A 34 day cycle would have took you to the 8th. Meaning you would be 4+5 today. I'm guessing you just had a longer cycle this month. Your hcg levels just might be on the higher side (again completely normal)

It's easier said than done but if they're not concerned I would just relax and enjoy it xx

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

The clearblue conception indicator isn't a true reflection of your dates sweetie. All sounds good so just relax and enjoy xx

5. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

The exact same happened to me. I had a 3+ result on clear blue digital and went for an early scan which showed a yolk sac only. Went back 2 weeks later and I seen my little baby with a heartbeat! Xx