Worried

Redbootz

Reaction score
I have been feeling baby everyday loads since 16 weeks and today has been different in that we have had friends over so been out and about doing loads and been on my feet an awful lot and haven't felt baby much at all. Is it just because I haven't sat down to notice? I just like to know all is ok.

Depends how far along you are. Potentially baby still has lots of space, so could be hiding, but if you are worried, advise is only a call away!

I never feel my baby when out walking and I'm 37 weeks lol. Just rest,have an ice cold water and what happens xx

Try not to worry Redbootz, I'm sure it's just because you've been too active to notice, but do give your midwife a call if you feel you need some reassurrance xx

Hi iv been super busy today. Been to the baby show in london and built some nursery furniture and put all her clothes in to wash. I been say down for maybe a hour now and only just started to feel her for the first time. I was worrying to but had a fizzy drink and she is of! I k ow it's easy for us all to say but try not to worry to much. I'm 24 weeks and they say she still got room in there and sometimes they are not strong.x

Baby did eventually kick but has not been as active at all or this morning but at 20 weeks maybe still small and routine maybe isn't established? I think I have just been so stressed as well and I didn't want loads of people over as I just find it to much, with everything that has happened the last couple of weeks I just wasn't in the mood to have guests. It was my husbands old uni friends and they still all like to drink and be like they were in there teens which I just don't have the patience for and the mess that has to be cleaned up after! And that half of them have colds but didn't bother to tell us they were poorly until after hugging us! Just have to hope I don't get anything else to go with the sinuses.

Try not to worry too much- it could be that your baby is in the middle of a huge growth spurt (so needing more sleep), which is what my midwife said to me when I had similar worries. Take time to lie down on your left side and drink plenty. So annoying about your guests- I've been plagued with germ-laden people too- it's so inconsiderate not to warn you. Take it easy and don't go too wild with the clearing up- just do it gradually over a few days. Sounds like it was a tiring day so you should really rest up today. Xx

24 weeks and baby still does not have a routine. I was worried and thinking oh god something is wrong but they say baby doesn't normally have a routine till 26 weeks. I still get a little worried sometimes but at 20 weeks I think it's really normal to feel like you. X

I'm 29 weeks and because if my placenta r a, if baby moves I ? can't feel her very much

We had our scan on Tuesday and all was said to be ok, baby has had active moments and then not so active so I am trying not to worry when I don't feel as much. It is just so stressful and feel so much responsibility to make sure everything is ok. My placenta is at the back and im quite small framed so would feel a fair bit of movement. The consultant said because I have been feeling lots from an early stage that If I am concerned I can now at 20 weeks call the unit and they will reassure me. Which is good because I could never get hold of the midwife. I am going to book private scans for maybe 26 and 32 weeks but I haven't done that yet because the consultant said I am very small and that I will probably measure small at midwife appointments so may have growth scans but I don't want to rely on this and then not have the private scans booked in.

I'm 27 weeks and if I'm busy and active I can go a whole day without noticing any movement. I think his movements are just 'hidden' by my own sometimes. If I have a lazy day I feel him every few hours. So if I've had a busy day and I'm worried, I find an hour or so in the evening just to lie or sit still with my hand on my belly and sure enough I'll feel him at some point. Then I can go to sleep without worrying.

I'm 24 weeks and don't feel there's much routine or regularity to the movements yet. There was a couple of weeks where I felt barely anything, having had loads of movement before. I went to a Skunk Anansie gig at the beginning of February and after that felt nothing for a few days. I totally panicked because I thought the gig had been too loud for it!
Eventually felt some dull bumps sort of every other day, but not like the prodding I'd felt previously. Spoke to friends and we figured that baby had turned around to face inward, so the duller bumps were its back pushing out rather than its arms and legs. So that can happen too - baby just gets in a position where its movements aren't as strong on the outside.
Do call a professional if you're concerned and have your mind put at rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back