Worried

Robyner

Reaction score
C has only taken 2 oz since taking 5 oz at 4 am. I've tried her with a couple of bottles, but she just screams as soon as I try her. Anyone else had a day like this? It's not like her at all.

Im not much use im afraid. It does seem to be a long time without much food - maybe phone your HV or NHS direct, they might be able to get you into the doctors to give your LO a quick check to make sure theres nothing wrong? Or even if they tell you to wait a little longer etc, at least you've got the ball rolling if you need to phone again later....although im probably just telling you what you've already thought of there....

Hope she starts eating for you!

Thanks Sarah she's just had a couple of oz. so strange as she has been quite smiley and played for a while on her play gym. I have come back from a very busy week visiting family and friends so I. Wondering if she's just wondering what's going and out of the routine that she maybe got used to. I'm seeing my Hv tomorrow but I am going to call sooner if she doesn't eat for the rest of the day x

How did the rest of the day go?
Hoping she made up for it during the afternoon :)

Thanks Sarah, yes she took a bottle at 7 and then slept through until 6am. She wasnt herself at all, but today she's bright as a button again. She has her vaccinations today though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back