Worried

flowers2014

Reaction score
No one ever spoke about how worrying the first 12 weeks are. I have had cramping in my stomach for the last week almost. I am 5+1 I think and today I'm not getting those feelings in my stomach. I miss them and it worries me. I need to know baby is moving. Is it normal for the crampy feeling to go?

Last edited:
Yes it's completely normal I had cramping on & off for a long time some were like really bad AF pains. Would love to say the worrying eases after 12 weeks but it hasn't for me! Xx

Thank you for the reply. I feel much better. Awww you're ahead of me and I am glad you're over the first 12. Hopefully you have a cute little healthy baby. :)

yes it is hun they will come an go through out the nine months xxx

hey i have also had cramping too! only mild comes and goes! im just turning 6weeks tomorrow. x

I had this too the last 2 weeks but they seem to be easing off now. I was worried when they stopped at first too but they seem to come and go as they please! All completely normal as far as I can tell xx

I don't remember anything making me worry until a bleed at 31 weeks 1st time around...I think with my 1st I just took everything as it came and didn't know what to expect and didn't use the internet to worry myself!! Haha!!

In March I felt pretty terrible from the start and by 7 weeks had started losing it...the day it started was the day I felt better for the 1st time so I knew something must have been 'wrong'.

This time I feel fine...the warm/heavy sensation 'down there' and the ability to shut my eyes and nap whenever I want to but much different to last time around.

Try to take every day as it comes...they could all be different and you want to be rested when the baby gets here not exhausted from worry xxx (easier said, I know!) xxx

It's perfectly normal for the cramping to stop. I had an awful lot of cramping around the time when I would have had my period, then for a good couple of weeks afterwards, then it suddenly stopped. To be honest I was totally relieved that it stopped because I was frightened that it meant things weren't going well. I'm sure everything's absolutely fine x

I was saying that many years ago they didn't have the Internet to look up every thing so I guess I worry even more then google and feel a bit better lol. But I am taking it easy now. Hopefully I will be okay and I will relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back