worried

kerrygray

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this? So far the only symptom I've had has been really sore boobs (they were so bad I had to go out and buy a special bra) then when I woke up yesterday they hardly hurt at all and the same today. I'm getting really worried coz that was the only thing that made me feel pregnant and now its gone :(

Dnt worry hun, my boobs have stopped hurting too, in fact only symptom I have is tiredness. We are all different, I count myself lucky! I was worried too but lots of women don't even know they are preg until much further on, its because we know! Try not to worry hun x

Im the same had sore boobs for about a week and it now seems t have passed........sore as it was I would much rather have sore boobs than feeling sick every day

Hi. I found out two days ago with a positive test and using the online things it says 4weeks and 1 day and I've had no symptoms either so a bit worried. I had sore boobs the days leading up but thats all. Hope all goes well for you :)

I had very slightly sore boobs for a couple of days around week 5 but then the soreness completely disappeared. I'm 9 weeks now and they're not sore at all! I was worried as sore boobs is the 1 thing that loads of people seem to have, but I saw my baba on a scan last week and he/she is defo in there... it's just that nobody seems to have informed my boobs! haha :) x

I was exactly the same from the 7 week point sore bb's and tiredness was all I had now there pretty much back to normal
This is a very normal thing so I have been told and read don't worry x

Hiya,
Im in my 9th Week and i have absolutley no symptoms now! I think we just have to wait until our scans to feel properly 'pregnant' and im sure by the end of it we will wonder what we were moaning for!
Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back