Worried

Levi89

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm a little worried - I've been through alot of stress the past couple of days, I know its affecting me because I've started grinding my teeth again!! But over these past couple of days LO hasn't really moved either... She does occasionally kick me randomly but not as much as usual... like when I'm in the bath or in bed is when she usually comes alive but not recently.

Do you think I'm overthinking it and just with being stressed I'm so worried that I'm stressing out bubs...? I had the doppler on earlier and could hear her heartbeat, but I read before on here that hearing a heartbeat is not always a good sign as you could be really ill but your heart will continue to beat on.

Should I phone the midwife or see what happens over the next week until my midwife appointment?

Thanks ladies xxx

If your not getting your usual movement id call the MW

But I was told that baby will not pick up on my stress however if your heart rate is raised be it due to stress or another reason it can cause babys heart rate to raise also

Its always best to just call them to reassure your self, thats what they are there for hun xxx

Either way try sit down put your feel up and see if you can relax and de stress a bit

Thanks Hugsy... have to say I've never been worried about much throughout my oregnancy apart from this... I'll phone them just now.

Thanks again xxx

Hey hun, agree with Hugsy, ring your midwife if your movements are not following the regular pattern your used too.

I do remember getting to about 28 weeks and seeing a difference in movements, possibly could be moving head down position and thats why your movements are abit different to what your used too. Just a suggestion :) x

Hello! Well I phoned the MW and she asked me to go in and get checked which I did. When she hooked me up LO was away kicking and going mad like her usual self... Now though - as soon as I got out shes back to being shy!
I darent say this but I miss her foot being in my ribs :( Hopefully shes back to normal tomorrow!
Also the pains I've been getting is BH's!! Least I now know thats what that is! Xxx

.also didn't realise we could get bh this early! Eeep!

Glad your okay! If you still feel nervous today call your mw again! I would!!

xx

Glad everything is okay with bubs! apparently baby can tell when we are stressed/happy and that affects their mood as well so maybe baby is slightly stressed because you are? not entirely sure but hope she's back to her normal kicking self soon :D take care xxx

Thank you ladies - Yeah the little monster is back to her kicking ways now! Never been so glad to have her feet booting me in the ribs! Been getting a lot of lower pains today though... not ones to make me worry, just wonder what the hell is she doing in there! Lol xxx

thats great to hear! My little girl was a bit quiet yesterday as well, but she's back to her normal self today. :love: to feel her in my ribs! lol!

My lo has been quiet over the past couple of days, Shes still moving just not as much as normal. I could feel her hiccups earlier but shes normally more active evening time. xx

Thank you ladies - Yeah the little monster is back to her kicking ways now! Never been so glad to have her feet booting me in the ribs! Been getting a lot of lower pains today though... not ones to make me worry, just wonder what the hell is she doing in there! Lol xxx

I know what you mean, when I feel lo i put my hand on my belly and its blooming weird like hes doing summersaults or something in there!! :lol::lol: xx

Throughout my pregnancy baby chip has always had quiet moments. At the moment I'm being kicked all over and my poor belly feels fragile tonight tomorrow, she maybe back to being quiet again with just the odd movement. I always say if in doubt or a little worried always get checked out, can't hurt and mostly they are just sleeping in there saving energy to keep us on our toes out here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back