worried that i STILL havent had symptoms

catswiskers

Reaction score
I'm just over 6 weeks and got my bfp 2 weeks ago but apart from the odd sore boob and tiredness I dont feel pregnant at all!
im still waiting for the mw to contact me about my booking in appointment so I can tell her my worries and hopefully get an early scan.
this is my 5th baby and I'm pretty sure I've never felt this normal.
I do feel completely normal like I'm not even pregnant. I've done 5 positive tests including a clear blue digi so there's no doubt im pregnant but im worried something is wrong? I've had no pain or bleeding but im still convinced something's not right.
I will admit that I know im paranoid more then ever because last may my son died at 6 days old and I don't think we could cope with any more heartbreak.
surely my hormones should be strong enough now to be giving me more symptoms?

Hi honey, not necessarily a bad thing, I'm 12+4 and apart from sore boobs, tiredness and sometimes feeling a little queasy I have had no major symptoms. I am pregnant with identical twins and expected to be overcome with morning sickness and everything else but I have two perfect healthy babies growing in there :) try not to stress about it, you're still quite early on and some symptoms don't kick in until 8 weeks :) xxx

Last edited:
on Tuesday I did a clear blue digi that said 3+ but now its saying 2-3. That could be a bad sign couldn't it?

Is it the same test or have you done a new one? Xxxx

its a new one but from the same packet. Tues it said 3+ but on a different test from the same pack it now says 2-3

Have you used FMU both times? This can alter the results if you have not. Maybe try again tomorrow morning and call the docs on Monday of you are still concerned. Xxx

Oh Hun hope your ok.

I'm super paranoid too Thursday my boobs weren't as sore it then got my mind into overdrive. Friday they were more sore than ever. Today I'm going from feeling sick to not feeling anything the next minute and my boobs don't feel as sore anymore, something that worrys me too.

Try not to test any more. I've read loads about the digis not being accurate. Def speak to your midwife about it though when you can.

Xxx

my husband got me another CB digi and its now saying 3+ again!!!

Oh Hun hope your ok.

I'm super paranoid too Thursday my boobs weren't as sore it then got my mind into overdrive. Friday they were more sore than ever. Today I'm going from feeling sick to not feeling anything the next minute and my boobs don't feel as sore anymore, something that worrys me too.

Try not to test any more. I've read loads about the digis not being accurate. Def speak to your midwife about it though when you can.

Xxx

the only symptoms I've had is sore boobs and extreme tiredness. I've had no siickness at all but I guess I shouldn't complain I should count myself lucky lol.
the early stages are the worse!! At least when your further along you can feel the baby moving but at this stage we feel nothing xx

Exactly catswiskers!

So happy you got your 3+ again, you am breath a sigh of relief again!

Xxx

I'm 33 weeks almost and iv had no symptoms. I felt the same waiting for then and was so worried when j didn't get them but we are so lucky as some people get so so ill.

Im 38wks on friday & with both my pregnancies I only had tender boobs/ sore nips and tiredness.

From 7-10wks i had the odd bit of nausea when i was hungry. But thats it! Wasnt sick once both times.
Some of us r just lucky in tri1 :) its not always a bad thing hun xx

You're so lucky!!! I'm constantly tired, yet have disturbed sleep, pain in my lower left side, aches and pains in hips have started, tender boobs & nausea & evening sickness are my thing x

Last edited:
:dohh::dohh:I am now kicking myself about complaining over lack of symptoms :wall2:
the sickness has suddenly kicked in

Oh no I feel your pain hun!!
Hope your ok, mine starts ramping up about this time of day aswell.

I've got travel bands on and keep putting slices of lemon in water I'm finding its helping.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back